How far is too far?

I don't push the strip club boundaries, even with permission. Sometimes the dancers aren't as reserved as I and try to goad me into going further with their own actions. Maybe they think I'll find their activity worthy of a tip.

Following is a list of things I've experienced in the champagne room, categorized by what I believe is and is not acceptable.

NOTE: the full-contact dance rules didn't come into effect until after I started wearing a kilt full time. Some of these observations may be specific to me because of that. Please add your own Nancy-boy pants-wearing experiences. No names, please. I don't want anyone to get fired because of this. The unacceptable events don't happen all the time, but certainly more frequently. Also, I could have put a stop to some of that behaviour earlier than I did. I'm a bad boy.

ACCEPTABLE

- light grazing contact of the penis through material with fingers, nails, breasts or teeth.

- as above, but more firm.

- vigorous rubbing of the penis through the material with a hand, knee.

- lifting the kilt "just to see".

- light kisses on face, ears, neck.

- chewing/sucking her nipples and breasts if permitted.

- rubbing my nipples through my shirt.

- grinding on my lap, from light to extremely athletic, facing me or away.

- guiding my hands to naughty places for light rubbing.

- putting on a show from the stool, standing in front of me, or sitting on my lap with manual insertion and possible squirt.

UNACCEPTABLE

- standing in the chair and grinding into my beard while holding my head with both hands, full-contact.

- chewing my face, ears, neck, possibly leaving marks.

- deep kissing.

- inserting her fingers in my mouth.

- lifting/opening my shirt to nibble, lick, suck my nipples.

- guiding my hands to naughty places to initiate insertion.

- reaching under the kilt to massage me manually with hand(s).

- pushing the kilt up to my waist to massage me with boobs.

- tenting the kilt (or her kerchief) over my erection and using that as a platform to stimulate her, possibly using hand(s) to rub me back and forth on her.

- using a kerchief over my exposed penis to perform short bursts of mouth sex.

- as above, but without the kerchief.

- attempting full-contact dry humping.

- attempting actual penetration.

Well, so far all of those have happened at Barbarella's.

I know you were joking, but them's the facts.

This is not intended to be an advertisement for Barbarella's.

I have kilts for rent for anyone interested.

Have experienced most of the non-kilt-specific attentions specified here, but not all at Barb's. But then I've narrowed my range of encounters at Barb's over the years, Nancy-boy pants-wearer that I am.

We all have our preferences and I have to say that I'm largely in accord with Kilt Boy regarding what is "unacceptable". Mostly.

I know some guys like to spend time kissing the girls and will only go to the back if she will accommodate them that way. I just prefer to keep it less intimate than that.

I think that might be part of it. I'm not at a peeler bar for an 'intimate' engagement. I mean, sure. It can get pretty damned intimate back there, but let's try to keep some semblance of mystery for the wedding night.

• Haha 1

There is a fine line between your idea of acceptable and unacceptable.

The furthest a girl ever gone with me in the CR was her using her fingers a to insert in herself and squirt all over me and then shoved her fingers in my mouth to taste. It was hot and we were in the heat of the moment, I never refused any of it myself and I could of.

Second was a girl that pulled down the zipper on my Nancy-boy-pants and unsnapped the button to let out my love muscle, she then continued to give me a titty fu@k until I told her I was coming and then she engulfed it completely to ������� my nut butter. And that I swear I did not enjoy at all, aghh who am I kidding we both loved it and she wanted me to come back everyday for her share of mouth icing.

As far as Barb's goes, I have had the pleasure to experience all the acceptable (minus squirt) and only three of the "unacceptable" not counting the Kilt.

Missing from acceptable is a favourite pastime of mine when in the mood. Tequila (and reversible) body shots. Lemon and salt gets everywhere. Just have to "try" and avoid the super sensitive area. I would move Kiltboy's "opening my shirt to nibble, lick, suck my nipples" to the acceptable category - its only fair when tequila and lemon juice is involved :).

After speaking to a few ladies about this over the last little while, I'm going to add punching and spitting to my list of unacceptable behaviours.

• Sad 1

I don't want to appear hypocritical, so I'm amending this list of unacceptable activities to accommodate my typical behaviour. Taking a critical look at this list, I guess I'm just mostly against valve work (mouth/vagina/anus).

NOW ACCEPTABLE

- lifting/opening my shirt to nibble, lick, suck my nipples.

- guiding my hands to naughty places to initiate insertion.

- reaching under the kilt to massage me manually with hand(s).

- pushing the kilt up to my waist to massage me with boobs.

- tenting the kilt over my erection and using that as a platform to stimulate her, possibly using hand(s) to rub me back and forth on her.

- full-contact dry humping.

STILL UNACCEPTABLE

- standing in the chair and grinding into my beard while holding my head with both hands, full-contact.

- licking my face, ears, neck.

- deep kissing.

- using a kerchief over my exposed penis to perform short bursts of oral sex.

- as above, but without the kerchief.

- attempting actual penetration.

- spitting.

An (almost) entirely reasonable and largely acceptable list of unacceptables. Especially the last one. Geez, how did the acceptability or otherwise of "spitting" even become a consideration in this regard? "Spitting"? Where? Under what conditions? By whom? To what end? As an expression of anger or disgust? Or to smooth matters along, so to speak?

I've observed many modes of behaviour in CRs but it's difficult (for me) to imagine how this could transpire.

I can accept some of those acceptable activities.

Why is spitting not acceptable, should she swallow instead? I'm only kidding here folks I understand what you mean by spitting Kilt Boy. What bothers me is the amount of clients that go in the CR with the same girl without her going to clean up in between them when she offers those activities.

To be clear, I mean spitting in the mouth or face.

Not cool.

I have no experience with the other.

Using a bit of saliva for certain activities is certainly reasonable, fun, practical, and pleasurable.