Why do you like the no bra, no panty

If you been following the threads that I love you will see that I'm a big fan of the hot fripples. Many times to achieve those hard fripples there is no wearing of bras, but there is more to the not wearing of them that excites me.

As for not wearing panties, well that is another personal attribute that I like and that all started when I took a sexy lady to a restaurant and she removed them under the table and handed them to me in my hand and asked if I could hold on to them until the evening was over. No need to say what happened that evening.

Thank you for the invite to this group NJ.

Many years ago when I used to visit strip clubs regularly. I went out for dinner and drinks with one of the ladies. At dinner she excused herself to use the ladies room. On her return she whispered in my ear that she was not wearing anything under her sundress. That ended up being a very memorable couple of weeks. Too bad she had to move back to her home town to get married.

I have had a lady tell me a story and I would like to share with you all.

" I’ve been ashamed of my nipples for as long as I’ve had breasts.
Early on I realized my nipples were much more erect naturally than it seemed others were, almost always sticking out, particularly when I was cold.
I don’t know that I ever remember anyone telling me they were inappropriate but it didn’t take me long to figure out that I needed to keep them covered. They drew attention from men who would stare and women whose eyes would widen as they looked at me like there was something wrong with me.
I didn’t even really understand it at the time because of my naivety and conservative upbringing; but I quickly became embarrassed, ashamed and humiliated by my nipples.
I walked around with my arms crossed in front of them a lot of the time, even when it looked odd and awkward to do so.
I didn’t want to stick out (lol pun intended) in any way from other women and no one else seemed to have this problem.
At some point I realized that padded bras covered them, not that I needed the padding, but it helped them not to show as much.
Still, padded bras didn’t always conceal them enough and so my love for cardigans was born out of their dual functionality of keeping me warm and covering my nipples.
So yes, for those of you who have asked, my nipples are perky most of the time.
It sounds ridiculous when I write it here but it has definitely been a struggle for me. I’ve gotten tired of adjusting myself to look more like everyone else, feeling like I need to apologize for being different or being concerned about what people will think of me because of my nipples.
I’m beginning to realize they’re perfect just the way they are and it’s that much more liberating to set them free because of all the ways I’ve had to hide them. "

I enjoyed reading her story, how about you?