You're a regular when ...

You know you're a regular when the girls start offering you dances on credit.

This, above all other things.

You know you're a regular when a new girl in the club approaches you because she recognizes you from the description that the other girls have given her.

You know you're a regular when one of your girls comes back from vacation and brings you thoughtful presents.

You know you're a regular when a group of dancers make plans for your birthday before even checking with you.

You know you're a regular when a 3rd girl feels it's okay to tell you that 2 other girls had an actual fistfight over who got to keep you as their primary customer. That's one of the reasons that the 'loser' left that particular club.

Wow. I mean, there's more than enough of me to go around, but I guess that good customers are just that hard to come by.

You know you're a regular when a gaggle of girls invite you to go to the deserted second stage to critique their new pole tricks because they'd rather be with you than sitting alone being ignored by the three old pervs on the floor.

• Like 1

You know you're a regular when a dancer tells you the details of her sex life and at what point she thought of you!

• Like 2

You know you're a regular when the DJ comes down to your table to let you know when your regulars and other girls you might be interested in will be in for the rest of the week.

HA HA!

• Like 1

You know you are a regular when a new "dancer" comes in and says "Hi Daddy, I hope you don't mind if I work where you like to go for a drink at lunchtime."

• Haha 2