Looking for some fun with a funny and beautiful companion?

Hey there, I'm the kinky and tattooed girl you'll never forget about.   218C598E-E233-4A3A-ABC8-6313A8CF147E.thumb.jpg.9dc83f6aabfa64ebda892d67cc2d19d8.jpg

I'm nothing ordinary, I'm full of unique personality traits that make you want to indulge while it being a pleasure, without the guilt.

I enjoy getting to know everyone I meet and my goal for every encounter is to get to know you intimately including the small details; what you enjoy talking about, what makes you laugh, to remember stories you tell me and later catch up on them, what cologne you wear, the way you smile when you tell a story and many other things.

My website is here and it is where you can submit a booking form, see more photos of me, learn my etiquette and get some answers to frequently asked questions. 

My twitter is here if you want updated weekly availability, photos not on my website and more fun stuff.

My availability this week is the following

Tuesday the 24th: 9am-12pm & 7pm-11pm

Wednesday the 25th: 6pm-10pm

Friday the27th: 5pm-midnight

Sunday the 29th: 10am-5pm

My screening process is the following:

Name:

Email Address:

Phone Number:

Preferred Date/Time of Encounter:

Encounter duration:

Previous Provider, LinkedIn, Facebook, LYLA/TER profile (if you are a regular user) or photo ID:

A short description of what you are looking for:

IF68DB045-8A00-4D8B-8AE3-69A801009C0E.thumb.jpg.3e9a68e9aca8a21ca0a98027a8842c55.jpg I can't wait to get to know you and enjoy the things we'll get up to. -Emilie ♥︎