Oral Only Service

Any recommendations for an Ottawa SP who is interested in BBBJ only service?  I love to get a long BJ, maybe some play in between, then finish without the need for FS.  I work in Hull M-F or alternatively near Riverside South in the evenings.

As you are new here, I will give you a free piece of education, when you book with an SP, you are booking an alotted amount of "time".  Whatever happens within that time frame is between two consenting adults.  The best thing to do is find a lady that peaks your interest and talk with her.  But do keep in mind that their donation is inclusive for their time and not based on a specific service.

• Like 3

Thanks for the advice, but if you note my profile, I've been here many years.  I know how things work, and am doing exactly as you suggest, seeking someone with similar interests to mine.  I didn't ask for someone who offers discounted rates, but someone who enjoys oral only service.  It's far harder to find than you may think.

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 10:52 PM, Johnny Canuck said:

As you are new here, I will give you a free piece of education, when you book with an SP, you are booking an alotted amount of "time".  Whatever happens within that time frame is between two consenting adults.  The best thing to do is find a lady that peaks your interest and talk with her.  But do keep in mind that their donation is inclusive for their time and not based on a specific service.

AMEN to everything you just said perfect!!!!! You said it perfectly

You never pay for a service at least I'm not a menu. You know there are come "dates" who just want to cuddle thats it. Whether we sit and chat or whatever my rate is for my time, but some still dont get that. Oh well.

Edited by giaebonyprincess
  • Like 1

Yasmine may be worth contacting. I can't personally vouch, but she enjoys giving head

Yasmine is absolutely spectacular.  Superior technique and an attitiude that has you feeling like the only thing taht is important to her is pleasing you.  WOW!  DOUBLE WOW!

• Like 1