Thick & Exotic BBW Carmela Grande * Prebooking for Mid August Return!

Prebooking for August 16-18. Downtown Incall, Outcalls everywhere.

Mention you found me on LYLA and I’ll add 30 mins to any hour or longer booking!

Hi! I’m Carmela! A naturally beautiful, classy, full figured young lady. Discreet, bubbly, and down-to-earth, with a judgement-free embrace and promises of kisses that linger. I know you’re craving something... different. Desires are as diverse as the people who have them; everyone has a little secret, something they're dying to try.

Take my hand and let me guide you. A world of possibilities is an email or phone call away.

Photos, rates, schedule, and booking form can be found at http://CarmelaGrande.com

Call/Text 647-468-4878

Twitter, IG, Snapchat - @CarmelaGrandeTO

“She also shattered my misconception of the body type that I find attractive. I had an intensely great experience with Carmela. ...I look forward to seeing her again soon”

“I am so glad I met you. It was beyond words for me the whole experience from start to finish. Incredible is all I can say”

“Carmela can take direction and give high level service. If you like the body type and want an alt adventure give her a try”

“You really are amazing. I like how thoughtful you are, it’s a rare quality”

"Carmela has the cutest face, and a body that will satisfy any BBW lover. The perfect package. She was attentive, easy going, funny, and most importantly, she was present"

Facetune_17-03-2018-01-11-08.jpeg

Facetune_17-03-2018-01-51-26.jpeg

Facetune_17-03-2018-10-56-22.jpeg

Facetune_17-03-2018-10-58-15.jpeg

Facetune_27-01-2018-23-33-26.jpeg

IMG_4947.jpeg

IMG_4950.jpeg

IMG_5309.jpeg

IMG_5426.jpeg