The beauty of a pregnant woman

The beauty of a pregnant Woman... It's always been something I love. I know it's not everyone's thing but I am pretty sure there are others out there...

In the world of SPs and MPs, one rarely funds them. For obvious and completely understandable reasons. But I have to admit that I often reflect on how hot a mutual massage session would be with a pregnant provider.

Anyone else find that a hot scenario?

Posted via Mobile Device

I agree with you that a pregnant woman is beautiful.

It may be best to wait until marriage and experience such pleasures. lol :icon_wink:

I find myself in total agreement with you. It is a very special privilege indeed; and, obviously the ultimate expression/situation of femininity.

BTW, I thought your pun was great, intentional or not!

Cheers

The beauty of a pregnant Woman... It's always been something I love. I know it's not everyone's thing but I am pretty sure there are others out there...

In the world of SPs and MPs, one rarely funds them. For obvious and completely understandable reasons. But I have to admit that I often reflect on how hot a mutual massage session would be with a pregnant provider.

Anyone else find that a hot scenario?

Posted via Mobile Device

I love pregnant girls. They glow and emit a sensuality not found elsewhere, not to mention how horny they can be. :aol_missionary:

Guest northerner

Any pregnant SP's out there now that anyone knows of? Want to fulfill a fetish.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Any pregnant SP's out there now that anyone knows of? Want to fulfill a fetish.

Posted via Mobile Device

I had an experience with a pregnant SP about a year ogo. She advertises regularly in the Sun. She was in her 20's, spinner type and when I visited her she mentioned during our getting to know each other that she was 6 weeks pregnant and just starting to show. (barely). I asked if she would prefer not doing full service but she said that it was fine and she actually was hornier because of the pregnancy.

Well the extra hornyness definitly was contagious. One of the best experiences ever.