Kayla, petite, busty Newfie girl. I/O. 461-xxxx found in the chronicle herald

Review

Body 7-She is a cute girl with some stretch marks, has great boobs, I’d say she is about 5”4 125lbs with a 34/36 C chest.

Breasts: 7.5 -34/36 C Nice hangers

Pussy: 7 -Trimmed with a landing strip. Nice lips

Face : 6.5 above average

Location Fairview-Clayton park

Session: She buzzed me in ,took the elevator up and she open the door wearing a tight t-shirt and hipster jeans. She offered me a shower , and when I came back out she was sitting on the sofa topless waiting for me.

I sat down next to her and she went right to work, BBBJ for about 5 min, then she undressed and asked me to lie down on the floor (she had a foamy on the floor). She did the 5 min massage thing asked me to flip and then slipped the dome on and she rode me for a bit, she was very wet ( she had lubed her self up before). Next we did doggy for a bit the mish. I finished in mish as I watched her boobs bounce all over.

Overall : 7 not bad for Halifax, I would repeat, but I’m more of a guy that if you don’t totally blow me away I will keep searching…

Guest drina2k5

Just an FYI but she is located in Dartmouth off Windmill Road. I called her today and she seemed a little cranky on the phone but its kind of expected given the industry they are in.

Just an FYI but she is located in Dartmouth off Windmill Road. I called her today and she seemed a little cranky on the phone but its kind of expected given the industry they are in.

She may have moved, the location i saw her in was a shared one with other girls. Yes.. for the most part they are all cranky on the phone!

Guest ***ky12***

Review

Body 7-She is a cute girl with some stretch marks, has great boobs, I’d say she is about 5”4 125lbs with a 34/36 C chest.

Breasts: 7.5 -34/36 C Nice hangers

Pussy: 7 -Trimmed with a landing strip. Nice lips

Face : 6.5 above average

Location Fairview-Clayton park

Session: She buzzed me in ,took the elevator up and she open the door wearing a tight t-shirt and hipster jeans. She offered me a shower , and when I came back out she was sitting on the sofa topless waiting for me.

I sat down next to her and she went right to work, BBBJ for about 5 min, then she undressed and asked me to lie down on the floor (she had a foamy on the floor). She did the 5 min massage thing asked me to flip and then slipped the dome on and she rode me for a bit, she was very wet ( she had lubed her self up before). Next we did doggy for a bit the mish. I finished in mish as I watched her boobs bounce all over.

Overall : 7 not bad for Halifax, I would repeat, but I’m more of a guy that if you don’t totally blow me away I will keep searching…

You mixed something up, I have been going to see Kayla for years, she never lived in Fairview and no bbbj from her.

Very nice and does greek. She does have nice hangers tho!

You mixed something up, I have been going to see Kayla for years, she never lived in Fairview and no bbbj from her.

Very nice and does greek. She does have nice hangers tho!

Please pm me details and contact info?

Thank you,

jk

Is this the same Kayla that has advertised in The Herald recently, with a different number??

I've seen her before in Dart too..never in Halifax..she's in her mid to late 30's now and I've never gotten BBBJ from her...are we talking the same Kayla??? This girl was nice but was prone to some moodiness but alas we all have those moods now and then.

Edited by boomer01
spelling