Massage parlors and providers

I disagree with the comments on Asian Magic Hands. Pearl is a pearl. While she only does a HJ, she will work over any area that you ask for extra treatment. She does a really good massage and uses arms and elbow reiki style to get deep into the tissues.

She really like to tease and gets off on making you cum. I always take the hour as she does rush you if you only do a half. I go for the massage as, in four years, I have never been able to get her to do more than a HJ. I have lower back trouble and she gets deep into the joints and relieves the pain. The release is just a bonus.

Well when i was there, she had a bed next to the massage table and she said the menu was open, and 140 for full service. Yes she did give a good massage, she just rushed to much and wanted to much for minor stuff. Personality was great also.

Guest riv***at***8

You guys are discussing two different girls. Asian Hands is one girl who rushes guys through, but is good, and she has a bed that she prefers after about 10 minutes of massage. Pearl does not have a bed, and she would not get into a bed with a patron. She gives a great massage, and never cheats you on the time she spends.

2 different girls!

Yes, I have been to see Pearl many times and agree she provides an excellent massage and is non-rushed. I was wondering about the other asian 'magic hands' MP. Can someone describe her to me including age. PM me any details if that is easier.

I was wondering if anyone has tried a MP who advertises on Kijiji. Works from home and says she has worked in the spa industry for 11 years. I'm wondering whether extras are available and any other details?

The MP that posts in Kijiji does specify that it is a non-sexual massage. Odds of there being extras might be slim.

Thanks for the response Aeronaughty. The 'non-sexual' part of her advertisement is a recent addition. She probably added it as a result of the inquiring calls she received from those of us here on cerb. Thanks for checking it out.

This is a helpful thread. However I find it difficult to differentiate among various massage providers. Most of these providers presumably advertise in the whig, since CL removed the erotic servives section. It might be helpful to identify specific MPs by keyword in whig and the last four digits in phone number (not whole number, which might violate cerb rules). For example: Pearl, 1AAAWSOME 6398; BEAUTY ASIAN Jade 0115.

From previous posts it is clear that I am not the only one who is confused about who "Asian Hands" refers to. Ad keywords and four phone digits would eliminate the confusion.

Aromatherapy is best - hj finish, daty available, with extra bucks

pearl - magic hands - hj finish, good massage , just hj , older ,

Guest drhrdck

Indeed, mature but good looking Ukrainian lady. DATY, digits, hj finish. Very nice. 120.

Looking to get a good massage, one that gets rid of the daily aches and pains and relieves some of the everyday stress. Looking for a weekly or bi weekly massage expert. What are my options...

Yes Hammers !!! Well put indeed. Pearl is a gem but the comment was for all of these guys asking price, tip etc.

Pearl is recommended highly !

You are absolutely correct April Dawn, correction is noted.

I just assumed that it was ok because rates are everywhere on this site, including the shout box.

Lesson learned!