I have always had a keen interrest in watching other peoples pleasures and one of the most interresting things for me is seeing a woman climax.

I am curious about the ability of the Sybian (google if you are unfamiliar) to maximize a ladies orgasm(s).

Are there members here that have experience with the Sybian?

Has anyone attended a 'Sybian Party'?

Comments please.

....chavez

I have never tried one, but have heard from female friends that once you have tried it, you will NEVER go back to anything else!

I would love to eventually try one, but they are very expensive. For now I have an A/C powered vibrator! :frown:

http://www.sybian.com/index.html?set=yes

Edited by Miss Scarlett
Added link!

best toy ever. with a hitachi

but best toy to forced orgasms your girlfriend while she is tied up...

I have the Hitachi magic wand it's amazing. Each time I bring it out with someone new, they're either asking for it next time or buying one right after. Sybian would be next on my list, but I think they run about $1500 or so? Maybe someday! Would love to introduce a few girls to it, worried about the potential lineups though ;)

Sybian would be next on my list, but I think they run about $1500 or so? ;)

Yes that is exactly what they cost :) I don't know about the other ladies but I broke so many toys over the years from over use....so the sybian has been a great investment for us :)

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for your comments. It seems that the Sybian is not so much a purchase as it is an investment in memories.

I have a question for those with experience. The Sybian can be purchased with a G spot stimulator. Given the rotateing action and the rib-like structure of the shafts on the regular attatchments, is the G-spot stimulator actually more effective at initiateing a G spot orgasm? .... chavez/chicas

Yes that is exactly what they cost :) I don't know about the other ladies but I broke so many toys over the years from over use....so the sybian has been a great investment for us :)

Nice investment? ... hmmm sounds intriguing (smile). How do you calculate your return on investment?

I have never tried the sybian - would LOVE to ...

but I do have a F$#k Machine (The Mighty Man) that takes any Doc Johnson toy attatchment - love it :-)

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for your comments. It seems that the Sybian is not so much a purchase as it is an investment in memories.

I have a question for those with experience. The Sybian can be purchased with a G spot stimulator. Given the rotateing action and the rib-like structure of the shafts on the regular attatchments, is the G-spot stimulator actually more effective at initiateing a G spot orgasm? .... chavez/chicas

HA HA we bought that attachment...however have yet to use it.... I will have to make a point sooner than later of trying it and adding my opinion to this post..... ok gtg my sybian is calling my name LOL :)

Return on investment: memories, sweet, sweet memories.

In 1 month, in 1 year and even in 30 years from now when I'm sitting in a wheelchair in a seniors lodge I want to pull up those images in my mind and replay them and remember how we shared our time.

It will be more to me than memories of a car or a quad or snow mobile. Chance are I won't be able to say anything to anyone but by the smile on my face and the woody in my pants, people will know I have something special.

Additional Comments:

wow Miss Ashley! You are my kinda girl. I've always knows that we have to talk....chavez/chicas

We've owned a Sybian for almost 10 years now and it's a riot. My wife enjoyed her first ever G-spot orgasm while using it with the G-spot attachment. It's been a fantastic toy both for her and for girlfriends. Malika is right about it being incredible to tie a woman down to.

Doc.

OMG I soooo want one!

I read the story of the guy who invented and designed it and how he developed it to maximize a woman's pleasure.

He noticed that most women like to grind their hips rather than ride up and down on a shaft. He wrote a book that comes with the equipment. I got horny just reading some of this on the website!

I own a sybian and boy oh boy the orgasm is over the top :) The cadillac of toys.....it comes with a lifetime warantee as well.

Just wondering if you would be willing to share this opportunity of a lifetime with another? I think it would be so incredibly hot to watch a woman have an intense orgasm like this! But also, since you have one, and so many other ladies would like to have one or try it, maybe a win/win situation could cum of it. :-)

Thanks Samantha for provideing the link to the monkey rocker. It does look intriguing.

The monkey rocker is a thrusting machine.On the other hand the sybian is more about stimulation with vibration and the actual insert has more of an oscillating action(with vibration). Each action is independent and controlable. I think that ladies often choose the vibration without any penetration.

My experience is limited (soon to be corrected) with the sybian and I would say it isn't silent but not overly loud unless ofcourse you needed total silence for example : children in the next bedroom.

We placed it on the carpet over concrete floor in a hotel room. It seemed O.K.

That had been a concern of mine as well so I wanted to know how loud it would be if we didn't use it on say a bed. I was wondering if I needed to buy a piece of vibration deadening material. I may yet buy it but don't think it is nessicary.

Mind you we only got up to about 75% power on the vibration and maybe 40% on the oscilation.

....chicas/chavez

That's very useful information, Chavez--thank you! There's a big difference between thrusting and oscillating, for sure. Apparently, many women who use the Monkey Rocker also use a vibrator, presumably for just this purpose. It's good to read your experience of the sound levels, too.

I'm going to a party in a week or so and there will be both a Sybian and a Monkey Rocker there. I'm looking forward to checking them out, though I'm not able to afford either one at the moment, more's the pity!

I've never tried the Sybian, but I'd really like to. The one I want, though, is the Monkey Rocker because it's silent! I read somewhere that the Sybian sounds like a cross between a lawn mower and a motorcycle!

I would suggest you contact Emma A. she has a monkey rocker......

Thanks Jazeitup for provideing those links. There are many links to the Sybian , redtube , youtube , and many even through google includeing a few with Howard Stern, but I had up until now only seen the basics of the Monkey rocker and until Samantha brought it up I had never seen any.

Samantha it is a shame that you aren't in Manitoba (well thats what I think).From your interrest you would certainly get an invite to our upcoming party.Maybe we can arrange that at a later date.

We can view all the videos we want and that is great but there is nothing like that first-hand experience.

I am really interrested in your impressions at the party that you are going to.

Keep in touch.

I appreciate all the contributions by everyone to this post.

..... chicas/chavez

I would suggest you contact Emma A. she has a monkey rocker......

Oooh... I remember that, now, antlerman! I remember when she got it.

Okay, now we just need to get Emma to come to Vancouver... heh!

I've never tried the Sybian, but I'd really like to. The one I want, though, is the Monkey Rocker because it's silent! I read somewhere that the Sybian sounds like a cross between a lawn mower and a motorcycle!

I had to giggle.... my eldest daughter and I were walking through Chapters just after Christmas and she poked me in the ribs and said, "DAD... should they be openly displaying sex toys in the store at this time of year?"

I looked over and sure enough we saw this...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5D8dpqlQgmZRrNFci7G4hbZH-RrQJ-lDAwR9tYHHMzgwDb2ZV

The "handle" is not as intimidating as it appears... and it is actually the guidance mechanism for this sporty sled... but at first glance....