Halifax Review - Charlene

Guest drina2k5

Doing a review on the following girl from the Herald:

Charlene's Massages, discrete 12-8:30pm. 452-xxxx

I have seen her dozens of times. Her rates are 80 for a half incall and 120 for the hour. Full Service.

When you phone her up she may or may not be cranky when she answers depending on how many bad calls she had that day. Don't be put off by that. She is very friendly in person.

She will invite you to her Fairview location. Very clean but a little cluttered with clothes racks as she likes to shop.

She is 37 to 38 years of age although I find she looks much younger. She has long black spiral curl hair which I think is kinda sexy. She is petitie and weighs about 110 to 120. Tight body.

She will ask you to get confortable and then remove her clots and lay across you. she will then touch you very softly and eventually put on a condom for a CBJ. She talks alot and is not a clock watcher but sometimes I have to ask if we can get to it. She will then climb on top of you but I found out her favorite position is doggy. Sometimes she will talk dirty and sometimes not.

All in all a great experience and probably a hidden gem for here. I have probably seen her around 20+ times and I am still searching but I am so nervous about setups that I am hesitant to see new ladies. I will probably return to her again.

Guest drina2k5

I'll also add to this she has small perky breasts but she also has a tight pussy.

I'll also add to this she has small perky breasts but she also has a tight pussy.

This is what i like to hear!! I'll put her in my 2 do list!!!

Thanks

She has the nicest breasts! She allowed daty..she had an orgasm, saying it had been ages! She's very friendly, if a bit hyper. Yeah she really prefers doggy.

Guest ***ky12***

She is on vacation. Her add will be back in the herald when she returns.