Sign in to follow this  

For Your Eyes Only - Downtown

Boy itâ??s nice to be back in Ontario. Unfortunately only for a short period of time. Itâ??s been some time since I was in Toronto and I was curious if the SCs have changed in any way. To find out for myself I found For Your Eyes Only which was not too far from my hotel.

I arrived early, mainly because I didnâ??t have anything constructive to do, to find myself the only patron. It wasnâ??t until a couple of other fellows showed up that things started to slowly pick up. I should include that this was a Monday night and the weather was fantastic. Nonetheless I met a couple of ladies and decided to take Nikita up on her offer to take me up to the couch area. Nikita didnâ??t disappoint but I came down the stairs wondering if the club had more to offer so I continued to sip on my beer and watch the three or four other patrons and the intermittent dancer on the stage. Most of the girls huddled in a corner table but the odd one would venture out to the not so crowded meeting ground. I was ready to pack it in so I decided to venture to the menâ??s room before my departure. For some reason I decided not to leave and continued to sip on my beer which I had finished ten minutes ago and then out of the corner of my eye I saw a beautiful blond bombshell sitting next to the stage. When she looked over I smiled and raised my hand slightly as if to cautiously wave. She asked if I would like her to come over. I nodded and Ava introduced herself. After some idle chit chat we headed up on to the couches. Ava was amazing standing 5â??8â? (Iâ??m likely wrong here because the high heels always throw me off), natural blond, stunning legs, stomach and beautiful neck line. She had breasts the size of softballs, which I liked very much, and an all-round stunning figure. I couldnâ??t get enough of Ava but like all good things they must come to an end.

The club was clean and the staff were friendly. The couches on the second floor were wide and very comfortable to sit and they allowed the dancer room to sprawl out. I canâ??t wait to get back to For Your Eyes Only and see Ava again. Just need to figure out an excuse to come back to Toronto.