SUMMER LOVE (Aka Hot Summer) - Paradise spa

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Summer is a genuine Ottawa girl. She has a great sense of humour, is comfortable with herself and within minutes makes her guest feel the same. Paradise is a very clean and modern facility in a small commercial mall. Upon entering you are greeted by a receptionist - much like going to a hair salon. The rooms are tastefully decorated in warm tones - I suppose they are slightly masculine - browns and coffee colours. The in room shower is clean (the ladies clean them after every use) and the towels are fresh and plush. There is always lots of body wash and shampoo (Old Spice body wash - so no nee to worry about smelling of a ladies perfume after). The lighting is not too dim, although I imagine that it can be dimmed. The massage tables are sturdy and covered with towels that are changed after each guest.

There is a professional tanning bed in one of the rooms and it might be an option for "post massage" as it is not advised to take a shower right after a tanning session.

I arrived without an appointment and was pleased to hear that I would be having a taste of Summer (winter has been too long). She offered me a shower to start and turned on the water so that it would be warm. A few minutes later she returned and started a deep tissue massage. She is very skilled at finding muscle knots and worked to relieve them.

Throughout we had a great conversation and I was genuinely at ease. I left relaxed and refreshed.

I will certainly repeat at Paradise (in fact I have been there several times before seeing Summer) but this time I will book in advance to make sure that I see Summer (enough of winter already)!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by waterrat
Rating was not showing on post
  • Like 2

I recently saw summer as my appoinment with Audrina was cancelled. I had a grear time she is a very nice girl , easy to talk to and alot of fun. Her massage skill are excellent and her pics are accurate.

Thanks Summer

I have known about Summer for many years now. When she started massage and wasn't sure what to do, to now when she take control of me on the table and works out all the kinks. Very good massage strong hands strong movments. To a enjoyable finish that is draining and puts a smile on both our faces.

Thanks so MUCH Summer:boobeyes:

I met HotSummer yesterday but needed a full day to recover. The experience was incredible. Her massage skills made me ooo and aaa repeatedly. She worked out my knots, stretched out my tenseness, and brought me to a deeply relaxed state. It did not last because then I got excited. Very excited. HotSummer has AMAZING eyes. Her smile should be banned near airports to avoid blinding incoming pilots. Her curves are a motorsports enthusiast's dream. (Warning, you really do have to be a completely realized man to fully appreciate them. I am still working on it.)

So, what more to say? I like her. She is beautiful, funny, sweet, smart, sexy and gives a great massage. The fact that you get to see her loveliness in all its glory is just proof that God exists.

Please treat her well. I will be back for more, more please, more!

Gentlemen, just look into these eyes of summer,

picture.php?albumid=6580&pictureid=42089

I did in person last week, as I was on my way through the west end, I checked to see if Summer was free at my time of needing. ;) The answer was yes, and within an hour I arrived, I stared into her sexy eyes, and I knew we were going to enjoy each others company.

Summer has a great personality, she is fun, sexy,flirtatious,beautiful smile,great laugh, AND has those beautiful curves that appeals to myself, and likely to others. Check out her next photo....great smile eh?

picture.php?albumid=6580&pictureid=42090

Our time together was erotic, lots of sensual touches, and lots of groans by me while she delivered and beautiful hard massage, and was very erotic with her body slides and sensual touches.

She allowed me to give her a massage, and I think she thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it :)

When we finished up, we got dressed together, and she said it was time to put the puppies away, I asked her if I said good bye for now, she let me just do that,

picture.php?albumid=6580&pictureid=42097

I said good-bye for now, but I will re-visit her soon again, after all who could not resist her beautiful puppies above? and have them sliding up your back side ;) Plus her amazing smile and warming personality ;)

Summer, you're another gem and glad we got to spend the hour together. See you soon again!

Xoxo

• Like 1

I had the pleasure of seeing Summer at Paradise a couple of weeks ago. It seems that I've been meaning to see her for ages, but I'd never actually done so for some reason. Right now, all that messing around seems... foolish.

Ah, well, There's no point bemoaning what might have been, is there? At least I made it eventually. Summer has an absolutely beautiful smile, and there was plenty of smiling to go with the conversation as clothes were shed and she began to give me a very good massage. Alas, conversation died a little as the massage went on... no fault of hers, but I was finding it increasingly hard to concentrate on the conversation.

Okay, so that was totally her fault :)

Anyway, things just got better from there on once I turned over. Alas, all good things have to come to and end, which they did... but there will definitely be an encore.

I spent an hour with Summer for the first time last week and it was also my first time at a spa - I usually go private.

She made me feel welcome and comfortable right away. She was just what I needed to end a frantic week. Gentle and not rushed.

Atmosphere was clean, inviting and very well appointed. We used the room with the hot tub although did not indulge this time.

I will certainly be back.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.