Hello Gentlemen,

just wanted to get some feedback about what you think is the busiest time of day/evening for sp's or any other kind of feedback. Thinking of changing or extending my hours. Thanks.

I don't know if this helps. I don't know what the busiest time of day/night is, but for me, I (generally speaking) like a Saturday evening encounter

Hope this helps

One hobbiest's viewpoint

RG

For me I would think Friday evenings would be the busiest for SP's.

Edited by jafo105

Monday to Friday during regular work hours for me as this is the time I have most control over without commitments to others. So far so good but I'm only in my second month at this.

For me: late mornings mid-week, evenings Saturdays.

I believe as more people respond, you'll see that the only way to please everybody would be to stay available 24/7.icon10.gif

Obviously you can't do that, so making sure your schedule is regularly posted is the best bet.

I did a poll on this a couple of years ago asking hobbiest when they like to see their sp's. i also did a poll for sp's when they like to work best. these were done in 4 hour intervals.

Mon - Fri Noon hour or early afternoon, as mentioned before, this is the best time as no one else demands my attention. I am self-employed so I can come and go as I need.

MY 2 Cents,

MA

Thanks guys. Right now my hours are Monday - Sunday 10am - 10pm

Other than starting earlier in the morning, sounds like you have a pretty broad range of availability as it is.

I think it depends on your personal situation, day time is great for guys that can sneak away from work and have commitments outside of work hours.

For me, I guess I could sneak away, but I would feel rushed and have time many evenings and on the weekends. Plus I can schedule with limited notice, so when I am at my peak sexually. And during the day time, my head is usually in other places.

So, for me evenings and weekends..