Miss Ashley of BP (and soon EC)

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I have always wanted to try Miss Ashley's services in the past but I was hesitant because she used to advertise on CL. (more about that later) Seeing as how I couldn't find any reviews about her on here I decided to TOFTT.

Ashley was on time for our date which was kind of short notice on my part and she greeted me in a sexy black negligee. She led me into her bedroom and she gave me a minute to get comfortable.

She then gave me a reverse body slide massage which was out of this world! (Ashley had told me she used to work at some of the local massage parlors and it showed)

I am not going to get into what we did next as I promised Ashley I wouldn't but let me just say that the way she finished me off had me falling backwards on the bed with my eyes spinning in their sockets!!!! (remember lads your YMMV though) It was like I just got off the craziest roller coaster and couldn't wait to get back on again. Ashley does offer MSOG and please ask her what she offers on her menu.

Okay, now about the CL part. I know that this site has been down now for over a month and some of the girls are now advertising on EC, some on BP and some on both. I know MOD has discouraged using ladies other than those listed on EC but I have found that there are reputable and non reputable SP's on both and some that don't advertise on either (See Trinity, excellent by the way!!!) I think it comes down a lot to personal taste and more than likely you have to TOFFT. The ones that I have always had a great time with and in no particular order are Luscious Lynn, Trinity, Courtney (blond 34 yr old) Miss Ashley and Holland.

Ashley told me she is getting her photos together and is hopefully going to be on EC soon. I can't wait for my next visit.

Cheers lads!

Saw this gal once before, been trying to get back to her (it's my fault I haven't found the time). She is very friendly (a huge turn on) and clearly luvs her job! I will repeat, if I can ever find the time. I recommend her!

Saw this lady the other night .She is attractive ,well built very friendly and personality to burn and without a doubt a man pleaser.When the door closes she goes wild,Gfe all the way and the some, Im sure if u name it she will try it,(within reason) I will definiatly see her again and highly recommend her . U wont regret it

Wow - Wow - Wow - This is my first time looking for anything like this and I had talked to a number of SP's who just seemed concerned about the money get you in the get you out. When I spoke to Ashley she made me feel at ease and n ot rushed when we were just talking. I arranged to meet her and when she meet me at the door she was wearing a really smart short dress greeted me with a sensual kiss and we went to her room. She got me take it easy and relax as I was nervous she then stripped and what a body. She gave a very sensual reverse massage then turned me over and the rest I will keep to my self only to say it was awesome and she is extremely sensual and looks after you. We were both short of time as we had to be places but this was not a rushed session. She is very easy to talk to and looks after you so well. SHE IS ONE SPECIAL LADY.

I am so glad I have found her as a SP and will be visiting on a regular basis.

Her pictures do not do her justice she is extremely beautiful and highly sexual. This is a not miss lady and she is a real lady

Love my visits with Ashley. Down to earth attitude. A memorable bodyslide. Her pics do not do her justice. One of my all time favs. Will be a reg going forward. A very beautiful lady.

Can someone pm me info on how to get in touch with her? I have been wanting to see her for awhile now but just haven't yet. Now I can't find any info on her other than recommendations.

hey George70....did you get a hold of Ashley? How was the session?

I have sent a pm and a text, but no reply yet. I went with another provider as sunday is the only day i have available. Ashley will have to wait for another day for me.

Thanks George70. If she does answer to your text or pm. Let me know as I would like to see her if she answers.

I too have tried to reach Ashley. Has anyone had luck reaching her lately? Or know if she's on a break or retired?

There are 2 Ashleys in Winnipeg, I have seen Body Slider Miss Ashley at NR, but not Perky Ashley yet. She was very pleasant and attentive, and was thrilled when I requested to experience her Body Slide for the first time. It was a very hot experience with lots of slippery oil that I always fantasized about using.

So yesterday you received a body slide from the Missy Ashley age 33 who's ad is at the top of this thread? I thought she was in school and not working. If she is could you PM me her number. Would love to see her again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.