I arrived on time and was introduced to Amanda. She had a warm inviting smile and I was instantly at ease. The place was spotless and smelled very nice. Amanda showed me to the getaway room. We discussed the options right which I prefer. The getaway room was great. It has a fireplace and hottub with music and perfect lightening to enjoy the eye candy. She ran a shower and told me I could get into the hottub when I was done. Shortly after my shower Amanda returned and joined me in the hottub. We had some small talk and I gave her a neck massage. The whole time I couldn't keep my hands off of her DDDs. After the hottub Amanda gave me an awesome massage. When I flipped over she continued to massage me in a sensuous unrushed way that I found very sexy. I won't get into specifics but her great set of boobies were absolutly amazing and made the finish even better. I will definately return to see Amanda. She is a beautiful woman with lots of class and did I mention, great tits.

Agency Paradise Spa
I would visit again
Agency Paradise Spa
I would visit again
  • Like 1

I had the pleasure of seeing Amanda this morning. I agree completely with the above review. Very nice girl, great massage and oh yes "great boobies" I would repeat in a heartbeat.

Seen Amanda on Friday, and i have to say, what a lovely women she is. Super easy to chat to and made me feel right at ease. The Massage was amazing, one of the better I've had, I could feel the tension leaving my body. The teasing was even better, she did an amazing job of not allowing me to relax too much as I was sqirming for sure. Great time.. with amazing options offered. Something for everyone here, I would recommend for sure. Can't wait until Angels gets there new location.

Oh and if you're a boob man you are in luck ; )

I saw Amanda last week at their new location, and wow, what a treat! I never had the chance to see their old location (Angel's spa), but this was nice, clean and professional looking. Amanda greeted me at the door and showed me to the room, and as we walked there I knew I was in for a treat. She lets me know what is availible and gives me a couple minutes to get comfortable before joining me. She is really amazing with her hands and was able to help me relax as she massaged me head to toe. The entire time there was just the right amount of teasing. This angel is also gifted with things other than her hands, to which made an amazing finish.

The new showers are great too if you need to clean up before heading off.

I've had the pleasure of getting massages from Amanda on two separate occasions and she was amazing both times. She has a sparkling and outgoing personality that put me at ease immediately (particularly as I am quite shy my nature). I could not have asked for a better match.

Amanda is not only a gorgeous girl (as others have mentioned her other assets are amazing and makes for the best finish!) but also an excellent massuse. I would highly recommend her!

Posted via Mobile Device

Amanda.........wow....

I have started to check out each lady that is at Paradise and Angel's...but I have to say that Amanda is so far ranked at the top.

She is a free spirit..with a great bod.....and a real good set of hands.

She started off standing at my head and rubbed my shoulders and back.....and while bending over me.....I lost the ability to hear sound......human ear muffs...so cool!!!

Well..like I said...great solid nice massage...and experience shows in mer manipulation of body parts towards the end......light touch when needed....firm and strong when she sensed you need it.....

friendly.....bubbly.....talented.....

I see Amanda usually at least once a month. The first time I saw her I couldnt believe she had been working 6 years and I never saw her before. She knows how to take care of you and she has the absolute most perfect body including BIG DDDs that she knows how to use.

I saw Amanda for the first time on Friday. From the moment we met her wonderfull smile put me completely at ease. Our shower together was just what I needed to get me in the mood for the rest of our time together and her attention in the hot tub could not have been more enjoyable. But the best was yet to come, with the fantastic maasage which left me so completely satasfied. Amanda, many thanks!

Amanda played host to me on this frigid January day. She was warm, welcoming and damn sexy. Her skin is smooth, soft and very warm, quite inviting actually. The massage was excellent with just the right pressure and attention to my stiff...

neck and shoulders. Hehehe. The flip followed and things got considerably hotter. Amanda's natural assets are spectacular. I could devote hours to pleasuring and exploring all Amanda has to offer. Sadly, I was on my lunch break, so we had to move things along.

I will see Amanda again. If you are a fan of slow sensual satisfying massages and large natural breasts, then look Amanda up.

Saw her a while back and it was great. She is very naughty, gives a good massage and a great finish. YMMV but she is openminded and will try to accomodate within reason of course.

I must say I now know what Brandy Talore's breasts look and feel like in person. WOW!!!

Just came back from seeing Amanda at Angel's Touch - this was my first erotic massage ever. I'm not sure why I waited so long!

Despite being a little nervous, she immediately put me at ease and I felt very comfortable chatting with her.

Amanda's pictures here on cerb do not do her justice. This lady is absolutely drop-dead gorgeous - very pretty with wonderfully soft skin and a great smile - and lets not forget her spectacular breasts. If you are a "boob-man", like me, you will not be disappointed! Finally, the massage was very good, and the finish - oh my lord!

I'm already planning a repeat visit! Hot tub at Paradise, here I come!

Guest ****y1**2

I had the opportunity to visit with Amanda this evening and I can't believe that it took this long to see her..... simply put, the lady is amazing!

First, she's beautiful, smart, friendly, down to earth, and very welcoming. She chatted with me and made me feel completely at ease, which I thought was great.

Her massage was actually really good - at one point she got one of my release points and really did some good work on my back. When it came to the flip, let me just say that she's stunningly gorgeous, super sexy, and rocked my world.

Amanda made me feel like a king.... treat her well- she's a true gem. I will definitely be back.

I saw Amanda again recently and I cant believe I ever went anywhere else. She makes me feel so happy and relaxed....she is always in a great mood and will to make her clients happy.

Amanda has been with Angel's for 7 years, and I found out why. Amanda's massage technique rivals that of an RMT. Her teasing techniques are, well really good!

Self-depreciating story: I made some comment that I could go on for hours, and out of respect for her time, suggested she tell me when time was getting short. Well, with a mischievous grin that said 'I'll show you, bad ass," she totally decimated anything resembling self-control in about 20 seconds. Man we laughed. The challenge is on!

Thank you very much for the good time. I would definitely recommend Amanda to everyone. And do yourself a favor, book the 1 hour session and you will thank yourself for doing that afterwards.

She is a clever, welcoming, sexy, and very accommodating. Her massage skill is fantastic.

It was my very first time visiting any MP and the experience was definitely positive. She made sure that I was comfortable throughout the whole session.

Thanks again, Amanda!

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.