Bridgette Dances

I have the pleasure of posting my first ever dancer review of Bridgette Dances, a dancer at Barbs. I had the good fortune to get to know Bridgette online via cerb before actually meeting her at Barbs. She has a wonderful personality, she is very bright and she is a very, very good conversationalist. For Bridgette, her dancer work is very much a a part time job while she finishes up her University degree and moves on to graduate school.

Physically, she is a younger lady and she is taller and thinner, and "spinner" would be an appropriate term. Bright eyes and a very nice smile. Without getting too explicit, her dances are slow, very close and very sensual. Nothing against the club rules, but she does a great job! I will definitely be seeing her again the next tiem I'm in town.

A couple specifics: Bridgette only dances once or twice a week and you can find out when in her cerb profile which she keeps up to date. Also, she asked that I say that she does not provide private dancing or any other services.

Thanks Bridgette ... look forward to seeing you again soon!

• Like 1

Great idea to use this section to recommend a dancer, KF.

I've seen Bridgette, too, and agree with your comments.

What more can i add to what was already said??? Bridgette is a charming woman, very friendly, with a warming smile, and a contagious laugh. She is great company. A true gem.

Indeed, I had the pleasure of meeting Bridgette on this miserable cold and rainy day. I left the club with a smile on my face, and a warm glow from this little ray of sunshine.

I saw the recs about Bridgette on this board, so I had to see for myself. I am somewhat of a SC regular, but I am very choosy about my company. Bridgette posted that she was dancing on a Saturday afternoon. Not exactly my normal strip club time, but what the hell... I am very glad I went! I didn't see Bridgette at first, but then, voila! Just the description on CERB was enough to know it was her. An amazing stage show, where I thought she was dancing just for me... When she came out again, I got excited...then she immediately went to the CR with another customer... Guys she is already very popular! Anyway, good things come to those who wait, and when she was done, she came to visit me. I have to say it is refreshing to talk to somebody who is a great conversationalist and intellligent. After a great chat, we headed off to the CR. Bridgette is a fantastic dancer. I enjoyed every minute. She has an amazing body and although everybody mentions her amazing bum, if you like long sexy legs, you will also be very happy! Thanks to CERB, I have a new favourite.

I went back to see Bridgette and I am happy I did! We stayed in the CR a bit longer this time, and she showed me she has all the right moves. All above board, but quite a heated moment.

Thanks Bridgette!

I didn't know that there is a separate thread for Bridgette Dances here lol so I briefly described my fantastic time with Bridgette in the strip bar section but I decided to also briefly review her in this more appropriate thread which is her thread and thank you Kubrickfan for being first to recommend this lovely lady.

While my favorite dancer, Kitty was on the stage and I was fully absorbed into the stage dance and while returing smiles from kitty I noticed another beauty angel is walking just by me and we smiled at each other and she asked me if I would like a company (are you kidding lol!!!!!!. Is the pope catholic lol?). She introduced herself as Bridgette!!! And I said, Ah so you are Bridgette??:icon_eek: (we had exchanged PMs on cerb and she is my cerb friend but I never had the pleasure until now). She asked me if I am on cerb, Yes I am lol and What a nice surprise. And what a beauty she is!!! So I introduced myself as Secret Admirer on cerb and she recognized me immediately.

I am likely preaching to the converters for those lucky enough to have met her but those who aren't (that lucky yet) she is a beauty. Big blue eyes, smiling cute face, slender tall body, soft pale skin, and BEAUTIFUL SEXY bum. I introduce myself too but We only talked for a few minutes as I wanted her in the CR lol. The CR dances was great too as I got the chance to see close and contact dance with the beautiful skin and bum. Her bum very deservedly belongs to the best bums thread. It is really among the best. Her bum is the work of art. There must be a God afterall!!.

Bridgette is a unique young lady and reminds me of the classy dancer students that I used to know years ago in the very same club (Barbarellas) like Mary Jane, the blue eyed pale absolutely beautiful brunette/blonde with softest skin. So my advice is to see your favorites angels like Bridgette as often as you can before they fly away lol as Mary Jane did (and I miss her so bad, still). Bridgette always smiles and she has both INNER and OUTER beauties. What a unique and rare combination.

Bridgette's Secret Admirer

Bridgette is an AMAZING dancer. I've been getting dances since I was knee high to a grasshopper-and I can honestly say that she is one of the most sensual dancers I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing.

• Like 1

OMG, pretty much sums it up. This pretty filly is one class act when it comes to sexy spinners with a cute bum :) Her name is appropriate, god can the girl dance! I had the pleasure of this young lady's company recently and was trully smitten. Crystal blue eyes, sexy freckles and a gorgeous bum make it easy to overlook this girl's misguided support for the leafs! :)

We'd had a long standing open "date" to meet up that finally came to be!

Our mutual tastes and likes in music and admiration of women in short shorts and cowboy boots brought us even closer together. She is engaging funny, smart and witty we had a lot more in common than I would have expected, but so glad that we share similar tastes and pursuits. Wise beyond her years ( except for the leafs thing) she is a true gem. Her dance technique is A-1 and she knows how to move her long legs and toned bod.

Careful guy's it's easy to fall in love with this girl even if it's only one song at a time !!

Bridgette, this beautiful very friendly natural redhead sexy young lady saw me as she was walking by. Just like last year I saw an angel passing by me and I smile and she instantly recognized me and we hugged and kissed. After a brief talk I wanted to have my hands on that sexy popular bum so we headed to the CR and a lot more hugs and kisses were exchanged. It was an absolute pleasure to spend some time with this lovely beautiful lady again after such a long time with such a friendly cute face and touch her her pale soft skin and her tall slim spinner body and see her sexy beautiful sky blue eyes and play with her her very sexy bum. Look forward to seeing her again soon. Thank you lovely Bridgette for the great time and so so so good to see you back at Barbarellas. The bar was a lot brighter and more crowded too because of you.

Edited by Capital Hunter

In a very cold Saturday afternoon I headed to Barbrellas. To my surprise it was very quiet. Soon after I saw a shining star walking nearby and heading towards me with a smile. It was Bridgette, the shining star'.

We started hugging and kissing however I am a very private person so I invited her to the CR where I could continue the action in private. I was very cold just before walking to CR as I couldn't find a nearby place to park and had to walk a long way but about 20 minutes after, when my CR dances with Bridgette was over I felt like a ball of fire, sweating with fast heart beat. I think it is fair to say Bridgette set me on fire lol.

When Bridgette's stage dance started I immediately moved next to the stage (I very rarely do that) as I wanted to see the beautiful sexy spinner body and the pale skin and the sweet smiles (she kept on smiling at me ...what a sweet young lady) from close distance. Excited enough to invite her to another round of CR dancing. Both times with absolute delight.

Edited by Capital Hunter
  • Like 2

I had the fortunate pleasure of visiting Barb's on a late Tuesday afternoon where the lovely and intoxicatingly cute Bridgette was dancing.

As others have already commented, she is very friendly, articulate, and has a disarmingly genuine smile.

She is a sensual dancer and I could not help but admire her pale velvety soft skin and absolutely amazing derriere.

There is a gorgeous rose tattoo on her left side extending from the waist to the shoulder of this tall spinner.

I had a very enjoyable time meeting and enjoying dances from this friendly and charming young lady. Definitely one of the more pleasant and memorable SC experiences.

• Like 2

I had been a fan of Bridgette's (like many others) before she went on her European odyssey. So after a year, it was like seeing an close friend when we met again. A hot friend that is! Her physical charms are already well detailed on this site. I am equally impressed with her intelligence and wit. We are lucky that she chose to come back to Ottawa and, with time, we will convince her to lose her one silly obsession: The Leafs! :)

I finally had a free Saturday afternoon yesterday, so I took the opportunity to do something I'd been wanting to do for a while.... visit Barb's and meet Bridgette! It didn't take me long to work out who she was... but, alas, she was busy.

Still, good things come to those who wait, or so they say. And the wait was most definitely worth it. Bridgette is a delight to look at, and a pleasure to talk to - she's smart, naturally friendly and great at the art of conversation. However, as good as that was... at some point it's time to visit the CR. And that was even better; a very sexy and sensuous lapdance! Lots of fun!

I left after that. Sure, I had things to do, but Bridgette was an impossible act to follow. But I'll be back to see her when I can!

• Like 1

Had never been to Barb's in the early evening on Saturday before and after reviewing this thread, I knew I had to see Bridgette. Sent her a quick message earlier today here on Cerb and she replied almost right away to tell me she'd be expecting me!

Headed over a few hours later and she was on stage when I walked in the door. Gorgeous. Definitely caught her gaze, but sadly she was whisked away by a fellow patron for what must have been an hour. After fending off three other dancers while I waited, she exited the CR and joined me for a couple of drinks. It was a pleasant surprise to speak with an anglophone as I'm accustomed to speaking to French girls at Barb's.

After humourously chastising me for my NHL and university affiliations, we migrated to the CR room where I broke my record for the number of private dances in one sitting. I literally could not say no to this girl; I was completely smitten! I have a thing for redheads and long legs, and Bridgette fit the bill. Her dancing was sensual, intimate, and definitely GFE. Her aroma was intoxicating and her body smooth and soft. I'm afraid I've been ruined for all other dancers and may have to return with a name tag that says, "I'm Bridgette's!".

A definite repeat.

I've just posted on Bridgette's page: "Thank you for a lesson in eroticism today."

All strictly within the limits of CR rules, but so incredibly erotic. I still feel like I'm learning about sex and foreplay; that's the great thing about is, it's inexhaustible. And the CR is an excellent classroom, especially with an instructress like Bridgette, who teaches the importance of slow, sensuous, teasing arousal. I hope I can take these lessons to my next full-service session with someone, and not be in such a rush, or such a frenzy. The frenzy can come, but all in good time.

Do you know what I mean?

• Like 1

Bridgette is one of those amazing dancers that exudes sensuality. Visiting her today, I loved the way she rubs the back of your neck and snuggles in... she is a terrific gem and a real plus for the Ottawa dance circuit. Like Jenny and Maxime at Barbs, she gives a great reason to visit the club. Bridgette also has these beautiful deep blue eyes that let you see her warmth inside. She just has to sit down and look at you and you are toast.

• Like 1

As always, another excellent visit with Bridgette. She is the epitome of class, and I am never dissatisfied when I visit Barb's and she is attendance. I suggest to everyone who has not had the pleasure of making her acquaintance to immediately come and see her on your next available Tuesday or Saturday. She will not disappoint and she will leave you begging for more.

I had a lovely re-connection with the ever so gracious and beautiful Bridgette a few days ago. I'm an infrequent attendee at Barb's and hadn't seen her in well over a year but I got a first class reminder of what I'd been missing.

Bridgette is the epitome of class and sensuality and I thoroughly enjoyed every second I spent with her from chatting at the bar to the sexy dances in the CR.

Another thing I Love about her is that she contributes here on cerb/lyla: I wish more of the dancers could recognize the benefit of posting their schedule in their profile. Bridgette always discretely and generously provides info on other non-member dancers. She is a total class act, and did I mention sexy?

She is in at Barb's tomorrow afternoon and if you manage to have some dances with her you'll be a very fortunate man.

• Like 2

I spent some time with Bridgette yesterday afternoon and she wrung me out like a damp sponge. She is very responsive to my touch and the word sensual is a weak substitute for what this woman is capable of delivering. Her breathy whispers and memory of her gentle ministrations keep me up at night. She is very practised in her CR art and good god, what an ass.

Her stage show, table manners, and backroom performances are all different and perfect. She is unrushed in conversation, waiting for me to suggest a trip to the back. When on stage, her trim waist accentuates the exaggerated sway of her hips and when she bends over another beauty is revealed. Neither rude nor vulgar, her lady garden is a treasure to behold and delicately displayed. In the back room, she is close and in full contact for as long as you can stand it.

I like that she seeks me out the second I'm available. That means the world to me. If I was still doing live shows, she would be at the top of my list to work with. Just a delight, both in my hands and eyes.

Kilt Boy Approved.

• Like 2

Good to see this thread is still active almost six years after it was started! She is a wonderful lady!

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.