Sign in to follow this  

Come, Lay Yourself Down...(Anna Harris Visiting Halifax March 17th-19th)

Come, lay yourself down. Give yourself permission to rest. Lay yourself down so you can begin to be unraveled, because this is exactly what you need. Let yourself unravel and then be rewoven by hands that know how to get down and through the envelope of your skin. Let the feeling sense of yourself be amplified and let yourself feel itâ??so delicious, so luxurious. Leave feeling yourself more clearly. Leave feeling lighter and with a deep contentment. Leave feeling more energized, kind and whole.

The form of touch I offer is meant to turn you on, wake up your awareness and every tissue in your body. It is also meant to feel safe, supportive and present. Neither too hard or too soft for your liking, it can lull you into a bodily space floating between deep relaxation and pleasant arousal, where you are both awake and aware. Some call this state bliss. In other words, the experience of this type of session is far from benign or simply a means to an end. So the question is: can you let go and graciously accede to allowing me to orchestrate your experience?

Or perhaps you need to be taken in hand in an entirely different way. You want a challenge that takes you to an edge and asks you to soften. You know who you are. Let's talk.

I am an athletically built bi female who is an accomplished sensualist with an intellectual bent, and intense in a quiet and attentive kind of way. I am also easy on the eyes, communicative and well-spoken, and in possession of an uncanny ability to create a comfortable vibe.

Specifics of service are negotiable prior to an appointment in order to ensure it is fashioned to your needs. I am open to honest, respectful, and direct discussion around some of you desires or dynamic(s) you might be interested in. In calls within the downtown business core.

Please send a PM or reach me at [email protected] for further details about my services, rates, and the parameters I work within. I respond to inquiries as soon as I can. 24-hours notice works best when looking to schedule an appointment.

I look forward to meeting you,

-Anna
[IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=5652&pictureid=36041[/IMG]

Sign in to follow this