Enough with the fatty insults.

Thanks Megan.

Of course these person are not worth my time.

Since i started my business, i must have received about 20 of these, which some specifying they saw my Cerb posts. Some claiming I do false advertisement because I sometime use terms like hourglass figure, voluptuous, etc. They believe i should use fat, fat and strictly fat. I lost time answering to some, using of a pretty raw language myself. I am done answering, that is why I needed to share it here. I am also quite aware that other ladies my size do receive them also.

And for those of you who like big asses, feel free to continue enjoying my pics and ads:)

Lou

• Like 1

good post Lou guess u made some people jealous out there that's pretty low of them sending u insulting emails nothing better to do with there life i guess

As my mom used to say, if you have nothing to say, say nothing at all.

And being a member of the curvy girls club, I completely AGREE!

Some guys love my curves others have referred to me being a BBW!

I am shaped like a pear, I did not say I was a small pear, just that I have a pear shape!

• Like 1

Of course you are a big girl Shortcake, only girls like us can lift horses!!!

Thanks all for your understanding and nice comments, it is really appreciated.

Thanks for posting this, Lou. I imagine we've all received these hostile e-mails from time to time. I can't understand why anyone would think it's worth his time to write them. Nonetheless, it does seem that some inexperienced, narrow-minded fellows believe that only certain kinds of women have any right to be in this business. But if we couldn't make a living--that is, if there was no demand for women like you and me and the others--we wouldn't be here. I think it's wonderful that there are so many different types of women working as we do because I think that every man should be able to find the kind of woman he wants, whatever her age, size, style or body type. We all have a lot to offer and happy clients are a benefit to everyone.

I'm actually kind of surprised people of such limited intelligence can work a keyboard to send you any e-mails at all. Ladies, next time anyone sends you a stupid e-mail, respond by sending them a math question; it'll probably clog their brains for months.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been treated with such disrespect and stupidity, Lou.

My best wishes to you.

Hi, I just had a look at your pictures and I think you are a very attractive woman. It is true that I like a girt to be a bit more voluptuous, and you fit that bill nicely. For me if a girl has a good personality and takes care of herself, that is what means most to me and you seem to take care of those nicely. Thanks for letting me see your pictures.

Guest jake_cdn

I cannot believe that these people exist. These have to be people of low or no self esteem who believe that belittling people makes them a better person ... well it does not.

I personally have no time for people like this and I doubt that others on this board would either.

You appear to be an attractive vivacious woman and your strong and lucid posts prove your intelligence.

Stay strong and beautiful.

Bad, Bad, Bad. Lou, do not waste your time on such conceited and insular people. They think that what they like is standard and define the world as they want it to be, not what it is actually like. Cheers.

Lou -- sorry to hear about this. Can you set your e-mail to ignore e-ms from these anonymous addresses? If you can, great. If not, they will hopefully give up if you ignore them.

Both sorry and shocked to hear that lou. Sorry because it is appalling act and shocked because i never thought any cerbite would do such thing (if they were cerbites as they claimed in their anonymous emails). Sending anonymous emails like this is also a cowardly act in my view on their part. My guess is that they are envious of your beauty. Other guess is that people (losers) who are not happy about themselves trying to find fault in others or put them down to feel good about themselves (total losers).

Guest f***2f***

It seems some people have so little self esteem they have to try and destroy it in others. Sad and pathetic is what they are...sorry to hear that some small minded person took the time to rain on your day!

I too am sorry to hear of the issues of which you speak. Please, keep in mind that insults such as those reflect more on the giver than the recipient! Words, phrases and comments such as those are nothing more than ignorant drivel conjured up by cavemen who cower behind the anonymity of the internet. Please, on behalf of the guys who see beauty to be more than skin, accept my best wishes.

Oh yes keep in mind that the "gentlemen" who sent these message are probably not the Mens Fitness cover models they think they are! It is funny how some people become ten feet tall and bullet proof when they don't have to face the person they are insulting!

• Like 1

Lou, I have checked out your pictures. You are beautiful. I sometimes feel sorry for people who can look at beauty and not see it, due to pre conceived notions. (I feel sorry for them at least until they feel the need to share these opinions.) Don't waste your time worrying about such small minded people.

Glad you posted Lou. I am sure by the responses already you can see there is a tremendous amount of support, considerate and caring people here on Cerb. I have always been amazed at the guys that are so full of themselves and criticize and talk about other people behind their back, or in your case chickens**t anonymous emails. If they could only listen to themselves and look in a mirror they would realize themselves they are idiots.

If you are happy with yourself and your body and feel good about yourself and sexy then thats all that counts. Ignore the A-Holes and enjoy the good ones. Cause the the good ones ARE the majority!

Guest tr*****e

I think it's rather incredible that anyone would think so little of another person to do this at all! Ignore them, they don't deserve your attention, Lou. A lady should not be subjected to this kind of ridicule.

Thank goodness we have the wonderful world of CERB where (for the most part) there are a different caliber of people. I have looked at your pics, I think you are gorgeous! People who send messages

like that have no lives and are very likely trolls in all ways shapes and forms. Don't let it get to you but I understand it can be frustrating.

Posted via Mobile Device

Ho my God!

You are all so nice, I was not expecting such reactions.

If you wish to treat yourself with some kindness and beauty, why not listen to this clip produced in honor of the exceptional voice of a guy who obviously had no hung up about himself. I love when they spray his sender in the water at the end with everyone around all happy, very different from our rituals!

Thank you all for your kind words!

Edited by Lou

I would like to jump in her and say, that I met Lou in Ottawa some time ago.

She is exciting,beautiful,voluptuous and exactly how her photo's and web site describe herself.

I enjoyed every minute of my time with her. I did not post a rec, as per web site requests not too, and I honored that request.

Lou, you are a lovely lady you always have to remember that there is men out there with no sense of behavioral conduct with women.

Merci Pete!

You were also as I was expected, charming, super sweet, gentleman, far from selfish (:)) !!!!! I also had a great time with you.

And now to laugh about all this with a diva who hates does "f... little bitches", here is a dance tune that I just loooove, you will like it Pete, I know we share a passion for divas!!!!:

Guest **m***e_***al***

Don't worry boo you are beautiful and you have an amazing smile! Don't mind those low lifes and just let it roll off like water off your back. The most important thing is that you are OK with YOU! Confidence is one of the sexiest most underrated traits in a person and it seems like you got it. Ignore those emails/pm's and look at all the admirers you have and the people who love you.

best of luck in 2011 :)