Gabriella Laurence (aka Miss Cloe)

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Inaluki - being a writer myself I just had to stop in to take in your work. Great work on many fronts. :mrgreen:

Guest *ard**Ga*

Great post! That's what I call a sound English! Being a technocrat , I would always envy your skill to write well.

I had the ultimate pleasure of meeting Miss Cloe last evening. We were having a duo with a certain gentlemen...hehe..

I have to say this lady is all woman...very sensual,passionate and truly loves this so called work...although she and i both totally agree it isn't work....its pleasure for the mind, body and spirit.

I have met with only a few women before but i have to say nothing and i mean Nothing..compares to the passion she and i shared...oh yes...the guy was good too...lmao...kidding..your wonderful!

I won't go into detail as i don't think its appropriate but just know this...it was HOT!

KISSES TO YOU MISS CLOE AND THE UNNAMED GENTLEMEN.....THANKS FOR A MOST EROTIC EVENING...

Thanks! Let us just say I was inspired...

Excellent review Inaluki, no doubt you were inspired.

God why couldn't it have been me! :) I'm super jealous of this secret gentleman! Cloe & Emma would be pure sensory overload!

Posted via Mobile Device

next time handsome.....kisses

All I can say you lucky dog. I've been trying to hook up with Cloe for awhile and something happens. I know I will get to see her. I can't wait.

The DUO sounds great too. With any luck soooooonnnnn ! :mrgreen:

The first time this lovely lady and I met, was in a duo with Kyra To. See - recommendation-

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8048

After a couple messages sent back and forth we both decided to plan for a bubble bath for 2! Once the text message was sent to me for room number, I had make it quickly up to the room, as my lovely sensual lady had the bath ready and bubbles to boot!

I walk in the door, I called out "honey I'm home" Miss Cloe reply's was "hurry get naked and join me in the bath".

I hang up my coat, enter the bedroom get undressed very quickly... better make sure the door is locked..I do, then walk in the bathroom where she has no lights on, other a romantic setting of candles burning.

She stands up in the bath wearing nothing but alot of beautiful soapy bath bubbles, all over her gorgeous body. We lock lips to say hello, this goes with a very nice sweet embrace and sensual touching all over each others body.

Pete steps into the bath with Miss Cloe, we continue to kiss, my lips start to flow along her beautiful erect nipples:boobies:, my hand is now between her thighs and gently and slowly rubbing her already wet pussy.

Pete drops to his knees in the bath Cloe lifts her right leg on to the edge of the tub still standing, and Pete is slowly kissing her moist pussy with some slow kissing,and tongue teasing, Cloe is moaning with pure delight, Pete can taste her warm juice and she is enjoying the DATY.

It was getting hard on my back and knees, I stood up we deep french kissed some more, Cloe get's out the soap and starts to clean my hard cock, while she has my cock well lathered up, she is giving the most pleasurable hand job...fuck I'm so clean..but thinking of nothing but dirty thoughts. :lol:

We turn on the shower to rinse off to carry on this erotic time to the bedroom. As we still fondled,kiss played with one another we were having a hard time getting out of the shower. Finally I take control, get a towel and start to pat dry Cloe's body from head to toe.

When I got to her toes, that were so squeaky clean I started to suck on her big toe, then all toes, sucking and massaging her foot at the same time, all I could hear from her is "you are going to make me cum again" great..another adventure of getting a lady to climax by sucking her very clean feet. I'm all for it!!

Once her first foot was done I moved onto the other foot, massaging and sucking each toe at a time then all together...lots of more pleasurable moaning from Cloe.

She stepped out and started to dry me off, then while down on her knees she gave a very long lasting beautiful blow job, that made my legs shake while I was standing up. Before I nearly shot my load, I pulled her up for some more DFK'ING, and off to the bedroom we went.

We shared a little chat, some water she layed down on the bed with pillow behind her bum, and I was going down to make her wet again!!

After some beautiful soft DATY and Cloe was very wet it was her turn to return the favour, she had me across the bed width ways and she was on the floor on her knees giving me some delightful BBBJ...I was moaning in sure delight.

We decided it was time to make love, while sitting on the edge of the bed she put on the jacket and straddled her legs around me for a very nice slow ride. Cloe whispered in my ear.."nice and slow" we kissed passionatley , I kiss her breasts, she now gets her legs wrapped around my waist, going up and down to a beautiful slow fuck.

My cock is ready to burst so I pick her up while still inside her, and put her down on the bed in the missionary position (my fav cause it can be very passionate while french kissing at the same time) while riding her for a little more time, I simply lost my load.

We layed on the bed, me still on top of her kissing very passionate, and simply hugging tightly.

We opted for another shower where again soap each other up and made sure our privates were nicely cleaned again.Kissing and chatting in the shower lead to the bedroom for me getting dressed and heading off to work for moi.

Cloe wanted me...(I was thinking with my small head) to stay longer...we must kissed and held each other a few times before I headed out the door.

Thanks Cloe, it was certainly nice to have you all to myself this time.;-)

Thanks PP! The feeling is certainly mutual... Sharing is great at times but....

Having you all to myself today was a pure delight!

;)

xox

Yes sweetheart you were a pure delight:-D

Today's cold weather contrast strongly with yesterday's that it brought visions of ice and snow, so much better to cuddle said I as I headed to see the delightful and erotic Miss Cloe.

As promise Miss Cloe greeted me in a cream white lingerie and what a lucky man I was to be able to feast my eyes on her.

After the initial greeting I knew Miss Cloe's beautiful French ways promises this would not be a vanilla encounter!

We began on the couch and got acquainted, soon we were exchanging gentle kisses which got more insistent as time passed. Hand in hand we took our leave and barely made it to the bed!

However my entry ends here for a gentleman will keep his lady's discretion. I will say that I sleep content tonight.

Edited by etasman2000
Missing rating

Today's cold weather contrast strongly with yesterday's that it brought visions of ice and snow, so much better to cuddle said I as I headed to see the delightful and erotic Miss Cloe.

As promise Miss Cloe greeted me in a cream white lingerie and what a lucky man I was to be able to feast my eyes on her.

After the initial greeting I knew Miss Cloe's beautiful French ways promises this would not be a vanilla encounter!

We began on the couch and got acquainted, soon we were exchanging gentle kisses which got more insistent as time passed. Hand in hand we took our leave and barely made it to the bed!

However my entry ends here for a gentleman will keep his lady's discretion. I will say that I sleep content tonight.

A special thank you to a very special Gentleman! icon11.gif

xox

Miss Cloe...Truly a Gentleman's Courtesan

(Part 1 of 4)

The Flight

My Inner Tiger was given flight...soaring to heights unimaginable within the three plus glorious and intense hours spent in the delightful company of our Illustrious Miss Cloe...and though it has taken me three weeks to recollect our account, it has not returned...

I know this, for as I attempt to recall all the details...the details still elude me...the chronology escaping me...

What is apparent, is when I reminisce of my intimate time together with Miss Cloe, the details collide in a kaleidoscope of tantalizing moments, emotions and experiences, endearing me...

Of what I am certain!...my Inner Tiger is still in flight for awhile to come...

The "Joie de Vie"

Prior to physically meeting Miss Cloe, through a few innocent e-mail exchanges...I discovered a refreshing and genuinely sincere woman of whom exuded an amazing "Joie de Vie" and a playfulness that aroused all the senses of this Tiger...and that was with her expressiveness with words alone...

I was overcome with an incredible desire to meet our Illustrious Miss Cloe...On Tuesday April 14, 2009, I had the distinct pleasure...to discover her, to explore her, to touch her, to feel her...And to experience her "Joie de Vie"...

The Welcome

Through our e-mail exchanges and even before our first kiss, Miss Cloe had eliminated my nervous trepidation of meeting this Gentleman's Courtesan by providing me an overwhelming sense of welcome...

I had arrived 5 minutes early to Miss Cloe's central downtown location that offered underground parking. With a simple text message, I was politely and playfully invited to her suite...

After arriving at the threshold of her suite, I was pleasantly surprised by a slightly open door (talk about feeling welcomed...lol). I accepted the invitation and entered without knocking...behind the door (butterfly alert!)...there she was...a statuesque deliciously blond Miss Cloe...and there too, was her "Joie de Vie"...aahhh...I was immediately captivated...framed by her "Joie de Vie" was her enthusiastic smile... a warm smile that affectionately drew me to her...to embrace her...

As inviting and gently framed, (as I quickly discovered) were those perky, firm, succulent...and oh so chewable (not that I did..lol) was her...was her lips...lips of which sealed my welcome with a long enduring kiss along with a warm caressing embrace...Ohhh Myyy...the anticipation to acquainting myself with the rest of Miss Cloe...

Wow, I was taken aback from her statuesque physique and oh so firm body...MMMmmm...Hello!

Of what I had imagined of Miss Cloe, two discrepancies...One, she was much taller than I had expected...(which puts her lips and mine at the same height...lol...MMMmmm) and two, she had what I thought was a charming European accent...I had to inquire, European no...but accent nonetheless...these would be the only discrepancies of which I had imagined of Miss Cloe, for she was much more than I had imagined...

After our warm welcome, we moved into the kitchen area of Miss Cloe's well appointed suite. My attention was immediately drawn to the display of freshly cut fruit arrangement prepared by Miss Cloe as I handed her a hostess gift to compliment her hospitality. Our attempts to bring out the cheese, crackers, grapes and chocolates was periodically interrupted by our desire to better acquaint ourselves through more passionate kissing and caressing. At one point I found myself requiring the stability of a firm surface as I placed my back against the counter of her kitchen preparation area. Oh to have Miss Cloe's passionate kisses and the whole of her body pressed up against mine as I felt her firm rounded breasts pressing up against my chest...needless to say the snacks were delayed...so was the glass of wine for Miss Cloe...I swear that kissing has become my new adopted extra-curricular activity. (With Miss Cloe, I'd even participate in a reality show based solely on kissing...lol...Wow)

We managed to pour the wine, present a delectable plate of treats, as we moved ourselves from the kitchen to her living area.

Miss Cloe is to be complimented on her attention to detail, prior to placing our treats on the coffee table, I noticed that she had poured and placed two large glasses of water on the coffee table...another gesture that said, "Welcome"...Yes, yes I did feel welcomed...

Miss Cloe invited us to perhaps take a seat on her couch and to enjoy the treats. As we stood between the coffee table and couch, we both had this inexplicable urge to rekindle our kiss from moments earlier as Miss Cloe began to unravel her translucent earth tone floral wrap top, revealing her white lacy bra and luscious cleavage. I could not resist the draw of her beautiful breasts as my eyes and kisses began to travel down the length of her neck...(giggle alert!...Neck equals Giggles...lol) With a mutual laugh, my kisses continued to journey to the top of her oh so firm and luscious breasts. By now we both have long forgotten why we were standing between the coffee table and couch.

Miss Cloe had already unbuttoned my shirt as we both took a moment to peer into each other eyes...choosing to return to another passionate kiss that brought a feeling of heightened urgency. I found my hands exploring and caressing the firm and silky surface of Miss Cloe's upper torso as my left hand found it's way between the waist band of her white silky pants to her lower back. Forever embedded into my touch was the feel of her milky smooth and firm skin as I found the upper strap of her thong...MMMmmm...and at this point is whence I began to lose myself and to lose track of the intimate details. At this same moment, I witnessed a change in Miss Cloe's demeanor...it was in her eyes, in her movements, in her breath...it was as if I had unlocked a gateway into the real Miss Cloe...a gateway to her passion...to her soul...

Sensing the tempo of our passion rising, Miss Cloe queried if we should perhaps move ourselves into her Boudoir...of which I agreed with little hesitation...the treats would wait...as we became passionately overwhelmed...

And that was my Miss Cloe Welcome...

(End Part 1 of 4)

• Like 3

(Part 2 of 4)

The Boudoir

Miss Cloe entered her boudoir first, as I followed, when I noticed the warm glow of tea lights that were strategically placed throughout the spacious boudoir and once again I felt welcomed. There were two queen sized beds that were accented with large plush throw pillows. The curtains had already been drawn with a slight opening in the center to allow a glimpse of the warm daylight.

(Note: From this point much of the details began to elude me...)

With the ambiance set, we found ourselves once again rekindling our embrace in between the two beds. Miss Cloe removed her wrap-around top that had graced her shoulders to reveal her well sculpted upper torso. While locked in our passionate kiss, Miss Cloe proceeded to easily remove my unbuttoned shirt and she easily made my pants fall to my ankles.

Miss Cloe than proceeded to slowly remove her lacy white bra...with her clasps removed...her arms crossed to hold the two straps...I can recall my childlike anticipation to have them revealed to me...and there they were...OMG...as I found myself welcoming her beautiful rounded breasts with wide eyes followed by my forceful Tiger sized kisses...Oh, they were so firm, Oh so kissable and squeezable...(Miss Cloe had to tame this Tiger...as I was guided to be more gentle...lol)

I had a glimpse of it earlier, now it was becoming more pronounced, it was that look beholding Miss Cloe, a look that appeared slightly reserved but wanting, searching...searching to satisfy a burning desire within...a need for satisfaction that could only be met from the sensations derived from her senses...perhaps fulfilled by touch and perhaps by sight, as Miss Cloe began to ply her kisses down my chest while her hands began to explore my body...I could tell that she was feeding off all the sensations...then...her hands fell upon my Manhood...Ohhhhhh Myyyy...her touch was so gentle...so erotic...as she began to remove my breifs with a sense of urgency...as I too began an attempt to remove her white silky pants from her...(she had to help...lol) Ay, Caramba! Miss Cloe in all her luscious glory...clad only in her white lacy thong and white high heeled closed toe shoes. All of my erotic senses began to go into overdrive as we kissed and caressed each other with deliberate passion.

I found myself guiding and turning Miss Cloe to have her back facing my front...I needed to know what it was to be this beauty...as I pressed my front onto her backside...my arms reached around her as my hands firmly began to explore the milky smoothness of this magnificent woman.

This is where I began to feel myself falling into my Tiger State...where eroticism overrides my consciousness...when my hands began to lose all connection with my intentions as they found their own path...my right hand explored and found, one by one, the base and the roundness of her luscious breasts...slowy squeezing each one from the base to the tip of her succulent nipples following a temple as prescribed by the emotional moans resonating from Miss Cloe...Yowser! My left hand traveled to explore her abdomen as it arrived at the front of her lacy white thong...my hand planted themselves on top of her thong forcefully...cupping the center of her erotic universe...then, we came to an intense pause...as if we were both uncertain if another slight movement would send us both into an erotic explosion...we awaited, as if to allow the erotic charges to subside before continuing as we both relished the moment, embraced lovingly and deliberately in a standing spoon type position...

And then, from nowhere, an independent rhythm began to appear and consume us...as we both began to move in concert with it...accepting it...allowing it to rise in tempo, as we began to slowly separate our upper torsos from our cautious embrace observed just moments ago...all the while, allowing our lower torsos to remain in it's embrace...I had to find a measure of stability as I held onto Miss Cloe's shoulders and arms as Miss Cloe was still slightly leaning forward from the remnants of our spoon position...we both regained some semblance of our faculties as Miss Cloe began to recognize the rhythm...with purpose, she forced her body closer to mine...I too began to recognize and move in concert with her rhythm...allowing our internal charges to rise again...

This time we allowed ourselves to ride the crests of our emotions, of our passion, of our eroticism...deeply within her rhythmic up and down movements...then, Miss Cloe reached behind herself with her right arm in a desperate attempt to find, of what seemed, the passion of her quest...she needed to feel it...as if to make it a part of her...without losing her momentum or stride, Miss Cloe found her conquest as her right hand pressed the prize firmly against herself...the object of her passion, my Manhood...I melted with the sight of my Manhood lovingly nestled between her right hand, her lower back and to the top portion of her beautiful firm silky cleavage of her butt cheeks...my senses elevated to the next level...my breathing hastened, my rhythmic motions became more intense, as I continued to massage Miss Cloe's right breast with my right hand and with my left hand I drew Miss Cloe's lower abdomen closer to me...pressing her mid portion to force her beautiful buttocks firmly against my upper thigh...at this point I began to shake...I must have let out an enormous Tiger RRooar as Miss Cloe inquired if my Manhood had exploded...we were both surprised...Wow...it should have...the RRoar?...the release of the intense build-up of my Inner Tiger steaming over...Dang that was Hot!

Miss Cloe then guided me to sit and to recline onto my back at the side of the bed...ensuring my comfort, Miss Cloe arranged a few of her plush throw pillows at my back...she then kneeled down in front of me with a sultry wanting look in her eyes as she began to gingerly caress my Manhood with her hands followed by long strokes of her tongue...down it's length and down onto my Love Sac...oh what a sight...it was not long before I was returning to riding the emotional waves established just moments ago from our standing spoon position as the whole of my body began to shake in response to her every touch...my verbal responses also intensified...so much so that Miss Cloe had to inquire if she was hurting me...I reassured Miss Cloe, in between my shallow breaths, that everything was absolutely wonderful as she resumed sending my Internal Tiger soaring...

Lost to the moment, lost to Miss Cloe...(the details herein really begin to elude me)

I am not sure how we arrived here as I found Miss Cloe on all fours on the bed with her feet dangling just over the sides still clad in her white lacy thong and white high heeled shoes...mesmerized by the sight of her delicious bottom and legs starring at me, I began the gentle exploration of her legs with soft touches and kisses...starting with her calves...up her thighs...to her beautiful firm milky smooth bottom...those cheeks...MMMmmm...and then, there it was...concealed and calling to me, within the strip of pure white fabric of her thong, was her Love Tulip...as I began to lick and kiss her Love Universe over the fabric of her thong...Miss Cloe responded with moans of excited anticipation...our passion was once again heightened...Miss Cloe inquired if we should remove her high heeled shoes...with safety in mind...lol, I agreed and removed her shoes while Miss Cloe was still on all fours.

I have a new found appreciation, or perhaps a leaning towards a fetish for entertaining a woman's feet as I found Miss Cloe's lovely feet...so inviting were they that I was overcome to press them against my face, to kiss them, to have them caress my lower abdomen and thigh...and then to complete these wonderful sensations, I clasp her feet together in a warm embrace around my Manhood...sending moans of appreciation from Miss Cloe...

With all of our emotions well heightened, Miss Cloe arose to stand and to remove her white lacy thong...OMG...the sight of this gorgeous Angel totally revealed...I could not resist guiding her back towards my front as I impulsively pulled Miss Cloe towards me in our famaliar spoon position...my Manhood once again found the top cleavage of her firm luscious butt cheeks...without hesitation, Miss Cloe reached for some lube and reached around herself to spread it onto my Manhood and proceeded to press my Manhood against her lower back and once again, to firmly nestle it against her body...I also instinctively reached for her lube to place some in my hands as I returned to squeezing her beautiful round breasts...we both basked and rode the waves of the wonderful sensations... riding...sliding...squeezing...riding...sliding...squeezing...Yowser!...Yowser!..

And that was my introduction to Miss Cloe's Boudoir...

(End Part 2 of 4)

(Part 3 of 4)

Tiger meets M. Pinky

(YMMV)

Observing the necessity to pace ourselves, we took an intermission to hydrate...timely, since my Internal Tiger had become overly heated...my senses seemingly overcharged, making it difficult, even today, to verify the flash back images of me exploring Miss Cloe as she returned to the bed on all fours minus her white lacy thong...was it factual, perhaps a mirage, or was it a reverberation of the intense moments that we had celebrated earlier switching scenarios within my imagination...so confused and so erotically intoxicated I had become...

What I can confirm is meeting M. Pinky...but more about that later!...lol.

After our intermission, Miss Cloe proceeded to open a drawer to her night table and removed three items that were neatly wrapped in clean white face cloths...she placed them at the head of the bed. As she began to unwrap them, my eyes beheld a wonderful sight...toys!

Along with revealing the toys...Miss Cloe revealed her adventurous side that delighted me...(I never requested or expected the toys!)

There was a small, medium and large toy for our entertainment pleasure...uh, more details later...

Miss Cloe asked me to make myself comfortable on my back as she repositioned the throw pillows at my back...

Intrigued, I had no inclination as to what Miss Cloe was intending with the toys...then she teased me by leaving the toys where they laid...instead she opted to attach a raincoat onto one of her fingers of her right hand...Oh My Oh My, the anticipation...(YMMV)

I was mesmerized with Miss Cloe's determination and concentration. We had engaged in some dialogue but it was all lost to me, as she lubed her covered finger of her right hand and then...then with it, she found and proceeded to slowly enter the back door of my Love Canal...OH MY...I could feel her finger cautiously exploring and traveling until she was comfortable...as her finger came to a rest, I could also feel my back door wrapped firmly around her finger...

With her finger lovingly lodged into my Love Canal and as well, being kneeled between my legs, Miss Cloe leaned herself over to plant her succulent lips over my Mountain Hard Manhood...with her left hand, Miss Cloe gently squeezed and teased my Love Sac...then her left hand travelled up towards the base of my Manhood as my Manhood became lost deep from sight into Miss Cloe's wanting mouth...a sight to behold...after awhile Miss Cloe lifted her head slightly as she peered into my eyes as to say follow me...I obeyed and with my eyes, I followed her as my Manhood was being released from her moist succulent lips...then, as if in a slow frame by frame, Miss Cloe's tongue travelled down the Mountain of my Manhood (not that it's a mountain...just the hardness...lol) and ending at my Love Sac...then,...

Then the whole of the experience was coming to life as Miss Cloe orchestrated an "in and out" with her finger in my Love Canal and the Mouth to Manhood concerto...MaMa Miaaaaaaa!

At some point Miss Cloe released my Manhood and raised her upper torso and began a solo with her finger in my Love Canal...

It was her look...sultry with pure passion...a look of free falling into a special place...trusting that she would be met and swirled straight up to meet a new frontier...I could no longer be idle, I leaned forward in search of and found her Love Button within her Love Tulip...I joined her chorus...lusting to be one within her symphony...

Together we climbed the scales of her passion, delivering a harmony that can only be heard within the depths of our passion...deep within our souls...

Miss Cloe's look intensified as if in search for one more connection to complete the composition...to lift us to the crescendo that was building...she knew where it would be found...as she thrust her finger deep within me where the palm of her hand was pressed forcibly against my body...the warmth of her palm radiating itself throughout me...and as if by the force of a magnetic energy, we both frantically sought and reached for what we knew would be the ultimate connection to complete the euphoria that we were about to achieve...as our lips met together in a frenzied embrace...it was like closing a connection between two open circuits delivering a powerful and erotic charge...Dang that was Incredible!

As our lips touched in this erotic charge, we melted into each other...her lips seemed to say, "Tiger...thank-you for allowing me this, for allowing me to fall into this place...for catching and lifting me, and most of all, thank-you for trusting me and giving me the gift of this erotic pleasure...the gift of youself"...MMMmmm Yowser...

After we managed to release ourselves from absorbing the incredible erotic charge that had momentarily consumed us...Miss Cloe had one more plan for us...she returned my attention to the neatly wrapped packages that were awaiting us at the head of the bed. I was offered a choice, small...medium...or large. To the delight of Miss Cloe...I chose the large...

"I call him Mr. Pinky", Miss Cloe responded...as I thought, perhaps I should call it Miss Pinky?...lol

M. Pinky is an 8 or 9 inch pink, as I discovered later, vibrating dildo.

Miss Cloe proceeded to place a cover and some lube onto M. Pinky...Miss Cloe was standing at the side of bed near the night stand as I was lying on the bed...and then, within the reach of my lips, starring and calling to me was her cleanly shaven Love Tulip...I responded to the draw as I reached around to clutch Miss Cloe's luscious bottom with my right arm to guide her Love Tulip to my lips...the instant that my lips made contact...Miss Cloe began an incredible successions of moans that just increased my desire to devour her Love Tulip...as I caught her Love Button and began to suckle it, I heard the words that every man wants to hear..."Don't Stop"...as it rang through me like an aphrodisiac...the Miss Cloe kind...lol...how long did this last?...I cannot recall...when did we stop?...I do not know...for I was lost in the erotic thrill of the moment...

Then I find Miss Cloe kneeled before me between my legs...and then came the look of excited anticipation as Miss Cloe proceeded to deliver

M. Pinky into my back door...it wabbled here and it wabbled there...I suggested that perhaps I could raise my bottom with a pillow as Miss Cloe displayed an air of excitement as she assisted to position a pillow to raise my bottom...yes, now that's better...lol

Together we placed M. Pinky into my back door...I clasped my legs from under my thigh near the knee caps to raise them towards my chest to the delight of Miss Cloe...from whence she began a cautious in and out with M. Pinky in my Love Canal...to her amazement, I continued to verbally guide her to keep moving M. Pinky deeper...and deeper...until,...there it was, as I could feel M. Pinky at that very special spot...the spot that triggers an internal orgasmic sensation within...as i responded in AUHHH's...AUHHH, as Miss Cloe continued a gentle rhythmic motion with M. Pinky within her right hand...and then, with her left hand, Miss Cloe proceeds to turn on the vibrating feature of M. Pinky...Ay yi yi! My breathing intensified, my verbal erotic garble vocalized and then Miss Cloe requested that I play with myself...in between my hyperventilation...I nodded in agreement as I first grabbed my Love Sac to massage the twins and then I proceeded to stroke my Manhood...it was difficult to concentrate and to me, the sensation seemed mute...I knew what I had to do to fully enjoy this scenario, as I requested Miss Cloe to resume the stroking of my Manhood from me...she obliged and substituted the lustful stroking...yes, there it was...that sensation...ascending me to "Never Never Land"...or should that be "Yes Oh Yes...Land"...lol

Miss Cloe raised her upper torso so that it was fully erect as she continued plying M. Pinky in my Love Canal and the loving stroking of my Manhood...at that moment...I witnessed a beautiful sight to behold...the look upon Miss Cloe's expression was absolutely sensual...as she once again revealed another side of herself to me...her intensity of purpose was hypnotizing and wholly erotic...

And then, I exclaimed, in erotic agony, that I was about to explode as Miss Cloe nodded in a frenzied anticipation as my upper torso leapt up towards her...I grabbed her wrists in earnest with both hands in an attempt to stop all the motion dead in their tracks as I let out a enormous...GGAAAAAAH...GGAAAAAH...GGGAAAH...as I exploded in a fury of intensity that seemed to last an enternity....GAAAHHHH...OH GOD....Be still...ahhh GGAAAAHHHH...As I almost exploded out of my skin...lol

Ah...to see the giddiness and pleasure of our Miss Cloe...an image that will be forever embedded within my mind...within my soul...

And too, to see my love juice spewed all over the grip of her hand...and M. Pinky, while out of my line of vision, felt like an extension of Miss Cloe, for all I knew, at that moment, it was...

After we both basked in jubilation...Miss Cloe released my Manhood and proceeded to obtain a nearby face cloth to clean her hand...she returned to dislodge M. Pinky from my Love Canal...oh even that was a fun, exciting and a wonderful sight...Miss Cloe then placed a face cloth over my Manhood and afterwards she snuggled up against me as we engaged in a loving conversation of the extremely wild experience filled with kisses and caressing...

And that's how this Tiger met M. Pinky!

(End Part 3 of 4)

(Part 4 of 4)

The Spot

(YMMV)

After our warm interlude, we found ourselves upright in an embrace full of lustfulness as I whispered to Miss Cloe that I desperately needed to be inside of her and yet, I too desperately desired to explore her...Miss Cloe, attempting to delay her passion, obliged my latter request by making herself comfortable lying prone on the bed with her head near the end of the bed...what a gorgeous sight...

Still erotically and lovingly traumatized by our last pleasurable activity, I had to search deeply within myself for the details leading us up to our next adventure but the only recurring image that I could find is the following, where the erotic trail continues, with me standing beside the bed with a digit from my left hand exploring the moist inner confines of Miss Cloe's Love Tulip, my right hand teasing her nipples and massaging her luscious breasts while my lips and tongue were suckling and vacuuming in a passionate frenzy, her Love Button...The moans of appreciation emanating from Miss Cloe aroused my Inner Tiger to no end, sending me to a heavenly place...invigorating me to intensify the pleasuring of Miss Cloe...and there it was...gently filling...swelling to my touch...Oh Dang...I was melting to it's responsiveness...it was Miss Cloe's Love Spot...her G-Spot!...

Miss Cloe also sensing the swelling, requested a break before her G-spot exploded by taking an opportunity to empty her bladder to allow us the full experience of having her G-spot...Wow...I was stunned and humbled to think that she would allow me this experience...On her return, Miss Cloe pulled out a water proof sheet from her drawer and spread it onto the middle of the bed...she laid and settled herself back on the bed and instructed me how to best stimulate her G-spot...I felt like an excited pupil, eager to learn and eager to please as I listened intently...as I began to find and to discover, for the first time, the thrill and the intoxicating feeling of her G-spot swelling, gorging...oh the sensation...as Miss Cloe's G-spot expanded three distinct times and sizes...I could feel that she was at the brink of exploding...the pressure building...a breach being emanate...it felt like the whole of her being was about to spill before me...Yowser!

The anticipation was enough to have had me explode...Miss Cloe explode?, yes...squirt outwardly?...perhaps next time...I was enamoured by the whole experience that I dove into her Love Tulip with my tongue...and even today, as I describe my experience, the sweet sensation from the taste of Miss Cloe's nectar from her release, at the tip of my tongue, still resonates vividly as the sweet sensation causes every taste buds within my tongue to salivate in delight of having tasted the sweetness of this Angel...Wow-Wow-Wowser!...GRRRRRRRR!

And that was my introduction to Miss Cloe's G-spot...

Beyond the Stratosphere

There's more?...lol

After a hydrate break, we found ourselves standing in between the two beds...I could no longer ignore the desire of my Inner Tiger as I communicated to Miss Cloe that I was lusting desperately to be inside of her...to my delight, she also reciprocated the desire...how it came about I cannot recall but a raincoat had been placed on my Manhood as Miss Cloe turned her backside towards me...she then raised one leg on the bed...inviting me to enter her from behind...Now imagine with me...take Miss Cloe's Avatar...place her in all her glory...and you will be besieged with a seductive and sultry sight that beheld me...a sight that will forever be imbedded within my erotic psyche...

Whether it was all of the erotic foreplay or from our heated passionate desire...as we joined together...the torrent of emotions was immeasurable...the sights, intoxicating...the sounds, erotic... the touch, sensually charged...the tastes, delectable and all consuming, as my Inner Tiger had an intense desire to be deep within Miss Cloe...we went from our standing spoon...to me sitting on the side of the bed with Miss Cloe sitting on me from her backside (a sitting reverse Cowgirl...lol)...to Miss Cloe on her knees on the floor, bent at the waist with her upper torso on the bed...to returning to a standing position in which I instinctively lifted her off her feet into a standing missionary...to me laying her on the edge of the opposite bed with me standing...

With my desperate desire to be deeper inside of Miss Cloe, I raised her legs towards her chest...deeper, I needed to be deeper!...as I raised and propped my legs onto the opposite bed...with my entire body weight resting atop of Miss Cloe...I discovered some solicitous satisfaction as I pounced up and down with the springing momentum of the bed and the laws of gravity to find the depth that I so desired of being inside of Miss Cloe...By now the look upon Miss Cloe's face was that of sheer erotic intensity...all of her being ready to explode...as I was drawn in ecstasy to embrace her lips in a kiss of pure passion and affection...Danggggg!

Somehow we managed to move ourselves over to the opposite bed...as I once again raised her legs towards her chest...I leaned against her legs and resumed the intensity of our lust established just moments ago...as we joined deeply as one...and after a short while it began to appear...there it was...that look...a look of desperation to find release from her intensity of her sensual and erotic emotions...as if climbing a plateau of no return...the intensity of exploding beyond herself...besieging me to join her in her moment of blissfulness...fixated upon her look, I was so aroused that I began to melt deeply into her as I proclaimed in short audible breaths that I too was about to explode...Miss Cloe nodded in rapid agreement that it was time...time to come together as one...AAAHHHH...GAAAAAAAHHHHH...GAAAAAHHH...at that moment, I felt a sensation like no other as the whole of Miss Cloe grabbed forcibly and wrapped itself around the head of my Manhood that made me explode outside of myself...

An incredible euphoria that sent my Inner Tiger flying beyond the Stratosphere, of which it has yet to return...Yowser...

The Cool Down

(YMMV)

I could barely recall the cuddling, except for the feel of her legs entangling within mine...

I do recall taking a shower in her well stocked bathroom...

By the time my shower was completed my time was about to expire as Miss Cloe invited me to stay...

There were still treats to be consumed...

I could not resist the luring of Miss Cloe, clad only in a short translucent floral earth toned wrap that silhouetted her gorgeous body...

I was warm from the shower and I did require a cool down...

We enchanted ourselves with conversation as we enjoyed the splendors of our treats...

I was pleased that Miss Cloe had offered me this "Cool Down Time"...it was then, framed by the white light passing through the window sheers, braced within a corner of the couch...legs tucked up snug...an arm resting on the back of the couch...her hair tucked up in a bun...her luscious body draped by her translucent earth toned wrap...that I witnessed Miss Cloe's "Joie de Vie" illuminated, reflecting her warm exuberance, curious innocence, peaceful joy, beautiful elegance, intellectual radiance...it was the luminescence of which I had so desired to meet...it was the whole of Miss Cloe's "Joie de Vie"...

It was difficult to depart...as we shared our last kiss, as I caressed her luscious breasts with the back of my hand through her translucent robe...if it were not for my other commitments, I could have spent the rest of the afternoon and evening in the company of this elegant, intelligent, sensual and seductive woman...

I was becoming more aroused, now more than ever...Ahhh...so much for the Cool Down...lol

Miss Cloe is truly a Gentleman's Courtesan of the highest level...exquisite...

Dearest Cloe,

Thank-you for allowing me the pleasure of your company...as well, thank-you for sharing your hospitality, warmth and exuberance...but most of all, thank-you for revealing to me your "Joie de Vie"...of which, I so desired to embrace...

With the passing of time, I have discovered to where my Inner Tiger had travelled...I was mistaken to think that it went into some unknown stratosphere...for it was captured and had taken flight within the whole of you...

Kisses and much much more,

Tigerclaw

(End Part 4 of 4)

Edited by Tigerclaw
Add one word "my"

Wow Wow Wow

Great review once again Tigerclaw.

You capture all the sensuality, beauty and the details of a rendezvous with Miss Cloe.

I can't wait to see her again very soon.

Redstorm

Guest f***2f***

she is very special and becoming a favorite of many of us here.:mrgreen:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.