Sign in to follow this  

Play with a gorgeous young sun kissed spinner in Kingston!

[B]Hi loves!
I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful weather as much as I am! :)

If you have not yet had the sexy sexy sexy pleasure of meeting me; my name is Mirella :D
I am a very beautiful, sweet and beyond sexy young hottie with a great personality to match my amazing sexy model looks! I am 100% full Romanian, 23yo but mature beyond my years (in a good way!) I am very addicting and take pride in looking very sexy when you come to see me, I dress very sexy and classy and if it is an out call I always dress discreet, but still very nice!

[U]I am 5'4, 105lbs 30B(bust), 22(waist), 36(bum)[/U] with NATURAL(no hair extensions!) long silky hair that always smells yummy, very pretty face, stunning eyes that love to look up at you, full lips and nice clear skin.

[COLOR="Orange"]**I am 100% NATURAL (NO plastic/cosmetic surgery, no fake eye lashes, no botox or lip or breast enhancement! I am proud to say that I am all natural baby! :D **[/COLOR]

I have a seriously unbelievable fit and toned body that is TIGHT everywhere and I have the sexiest curves ONLY where it counts :)

I was in gymnastics for over 10 years and I love fitness and eating healthy, I live a very healthy lifestyle(no drinking/smoking/drugs) and it definitely shows! :)
As amazing as that sounds, and may be reason enough to warrant a visit, I actually have the sweetest, most friendly, out going, down to earth and caring fun-loving personality :)
I am the "full package" and so much more! I will definitely overly exceed your expectations :) I am typing this on my phone so am not able to link stuff so [COLOR="Red"]be sure to of course check out my smoking hot albums do not forget to check out my reviews in the Kingston as well as the Ottawa section![/COLOR] If you would like to set something up [COLOR="red"]contact me via CALL PHONE only [/COLOR]as[COLOR="red"] I DO NOT book through PM [/COLOR]unfortunately! [COLOR="Yellow"] â??â??â??[/COLOR]The best way to set something up is to call me directly, texting first to make sure I am in a discreet setting so we are able to book is the best way for me, especially if I did not post that day![COLOR="yellow"]â??â??â??[/COLOR] ¤[COLOR="Yellow"]â??â??[/COLOR][COLOR="red"]â?¡â?¡â?¡â?¡[/COLOR]613~[COLOR="Red"]4[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"]4[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]9[/COLOR]~[COLOR="Blue"]5[/COLOR][COLOR="Purple"]3[/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"]4[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]9[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]â?¡â?¡â?¡â?¡[/COLOR][COLOR="yellow"]â??â??[/COLOR]¤
[COLOR="Yellow"]**[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]I only see kind, respectful gentlemen with excellent personal hygiene! Please remember that first impressions are very important and determines whether or not we can proceed to the play ground ;)
So when contacting, be very respectful and sweet, absolutely no explicit/rude/vulgar/aggressive/talk/questions/behavior. I LOVE to have fun! So treat me nicely, have impeccable, great personal hygiene(very clean body parts, fresh breath etc) and I promise I will reward you in ways that will blow your mind and have you kicking yourself for not coming to meet me/or come back to see me sooner! :D thank you in advance! [/COLOR]

I'm really looking forward to hearing for you! :D
Mirella xoxox[/B]

Sign in to follow this