Sign in to follow this  

Spanking Enthusiast Looking For A Distinct Mark Of Class Wanted

I am Miss K, professional dominatrix from Ottawa, searching for submissive men, (only on professional terms) for sessions in my upscale & equipped condo.

My interests are electro-play, sounds, needle play, spanking, flogging, cropping... & much more. All sessions ranging from mild and sensual to corporal. Cross dressing men/male feminization sessions offered as well. A personal favorite of mine is to play with couples. I love to help partners learn and grow in their own bdsm relationships. It can be difficult to vocalize ones fetish when a partner is not fluent in the language, or just meeting for technical difficulties they be have with using equipment.

I enjoy being and having impact a BDSM lifestyle has on oneself. I will take the time to make a comprehensive assessment and help you discover your next steps as a submissive. -What fetish you should explore deeper. -What sensations of physical punishment suits you to your specific level of experience.

ð??  [SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkRed"][B]DOMINATION SESSIONS[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

*This is a list of some of the sessions I offer as I have too many to write them all.

-BONDAGE
- SOUND PROBES
- HOT WAX & BODY PAINT
- NIPPLE PLAY: (mild & hard)
- MALE FEMINIZATION/ FOR ced ð??¥ BI
-PET PLAY
- SLAVE & SERVANT
- DOM/sub, sissy
-BLACKMAIL & INTERROGATE
-NEDDLE PLAY SESSION
-ELECTRO PLAY
-C B T
-OTK
-CLING WRAP ( mummification )

ð??£[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"][B]FETISH SESSIONS AVAILABLE[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

- Golden Showers
- Strap on/ pegging
- Adult Baby Play.
-Foot fetishes
-Massages

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkRed"][B]EQUIPMENT[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

St. Andrews Cross, Bondage Wall, Spanking Bench, Naughty Student desks, Cage, Ropes, Gags, Electro kit, Sound probes, Spreaders. Crops,
Floggers, Bull Whips, Canes, Paddles, 3 types of restraining devices, Hoods, C B T devices, Massage table & more.

For more info/ questions or to book please use one of the following
Phone/Text - PM/Email @

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Navy"][email protected][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"](613)805-4357[/SIZE]

Looking forward to restraining you

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Miss K[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]ð?? 

Sign in to follow this