Cathy (Hfxdom)

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Guest S******s*m

Hmmm, where to start. Cathy was travelling in our fair town and decided to extend her stay one more night... Unfortunately, I was not able to connect during the week due to work and other commitments, however, I was provided the opportunity to connect with Cathy the morning of her departure. It all started with a cell phone out of commission and our inability to easily connect the night before the morning of... wink-wink...

Cathy was very flexible with our engagement - so I stopped at the corner store to get some passion fruit juice as a little something to whet our mouths. She met me at the door in the nicest red top and a tight leather skirt. Her breasts fit sooo nice in the outfit - she looked at me, smiled and as the door closed - started dfk (now that was a nice welcome). We sat down, opened up the juice, chit chatted about this and that and I assume the passion fruit did its thing (hehe) - we moved on to the other side where she had her massage table all set up.

Act I - I did not need persuasion to get undressed - the table was ready and waiting - 15 minutes of deep massage - shoulders, back, calves (where I was able to caress her firm thighs and derriere) to relax me fully.

So it was time to the move to Act II - the massage table was now in the back of both our minds - we moved on to explore with hands and mouths just about every inch of each other's body - her's is incredibly firm and she is so fit. Without going into details, I will say that I have never met a woman who rocked on orgasm like she did - it was an incredible sight to behold (qv - see the reco in the Nova Scotia section)! She was not done with me until she had her say on how I was going to be satisfied - and satisfied I was. In the end, an experience mixed with domination/submission and lots of energy.

A lady not to be missed on many fronts gentlemen.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=29603
Independent
I would visit again
http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=29603
Independent
I would visit again

First recommendation from a long time lurker and regular hobbyist although schedules (both mine and ladies) are not always accommodating.

This will be short and sweet. I've met many ladies in many cities and I have to give Cathy a resounding 10 for the quality of the service I received during her time in Saint John.

She was enthusiastic, very open and genuine. Nothing I was looking for was out of bounds. Morever, she was very eager to play and follow my lead. I have a pretty messed up mind but as this was my first time meeting her, I wasn't sure what to expect or how much to look for. She litterally blew me away by her openeness. I wish I had met her before because even though what we did was nothing too extreme, I would have loved to explore all the additional possibilities her personality appeared willing to let my mind think up.

Cathy,

Thank you for a great time. Those first 10 steps in the room were very draining, the massage was stimulating, and the remaining activities were simply amazing.

I'm looking forward to our next encounter and can only hope this was just the tip of the iceberg.

Guys,

Treat her right and you'll have yourself a gem.

To the next girl I meet. You have a tough act to follow. Any volunteers willing to try? :)

Guest simp******on**

I've had the pleasure of meeting Katherine, and she is not only gorgeous, but very smart, intelligent, easy to talk to, understanding, and very creative. Amazing at role playing and setting a person at ease.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.