Sign in to follow this  

Exceptionally available today! Canada Day Special still on babe!

Hi darling,

I am exceptionally available today, Saturday, July 2nd until 9 pm and I still have my Canada Day Special with a 20$ off my companionship services so let's meet and have some great and sexy fun today babe!! I am a very sensual lady that loves to cuddles and have a nice chat before finding out what there is in my sexy nest of indulgence where you will be indulge like never before chéri !!! Let me capture you today and just forget about all your problems and relax with me hun!!

I am Barbara and I have a vibrant and bubbly personality. I am pretty with a cute round face, mid long,curly red hair, sexy green doe eyes topped with natural 38D on a Reubenesque silhouette.

So available Saturday, July 2nd until 9 pm.

Now donâ??t think twice and cross that river and come to me babe! I am close to Costco or if U prefer, corners of Greber and Maloney blvds love.

Hope to catch U soon darling!

Beginners welcome!

To book: Text or call 819-500-8897 Barbara NO BLOCKED CALLS 25+gentlemen ONLY

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

Sign in to follow this