Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I walked in to find her decked in a matching combination of white top, blue skin tight jeans and boots. This is one hot young lady. I expected that, having admired her pics. What I didn't expect was to be swept away by her charm and sex appeal.

In conversation she told me a little about her interests in Montreal. She is ever so charming with her bright eyes and that smile. I move in closer to whisper in her ear..to tell her how beautiful she looks. I do ...she turns her head slowly toward me, our lips meet. That first kiss.

We sit, making conversation allowing me opportunity to swoop in and savor her some more. We talk about our respective days, we kiss..it is like this was meant to be..I help her out of her outfit, kissing her lips, cheeks, shoulders, admiring her soft warm body. I kiss her as I reach round to undo the clasp on her bra. Off it comes revealing her glorious well defined :boobies:

She asks me to lie down.You first I say and help her get comfortable. I kiss her lips once more, lingering to taste them and feel her warm breath on me. I tear myself away from her..kissing her neck, down to her heaving bosom. I stop and linger, showing admiration for her wonderful form.

Her hands are now running through my hair, caressing my shoulders. I sense her breath quicken. I kiss her torso, moving slowly toward her softness. I am there, her hands hold me in place, she is soft and inviting. My tongue explores her...coaxing her juices out.

We take our time, we're in no rush. It's like we have all the time in the world. I hear her breathing quicken, her movement increasing, her passionate whispers..her moans of pleasure.

I could tell she was close, I felt her and heard her as my tongue stimulation triggered wave after wave of orgasmic delight on her body.

She needed a moment...I kissed my way back to look into her eyes. I found her lips again and latched on to them, continuing to savor her sweetness.

Your turn she whispers, and helps me roll over and get comfortable. She hovers over me, kissing me, allowing her hair to caress my face, my torso, as she makes her way down to a very excited Junior. She takes him slowly, charming him with her sensual technique.

There is something about her technique, innocent, seductive, teasing, sensual, all rolled into one. It is heavenly! I was tempted to stay the course, close my eyes and feel the sensations of her oral prowess.

I could not help but think...to have that body against mine again, feel her warm breath on mine, look into those eyes and taste those lips...on comes the cover and my wish is granted.

I felt her warmth as I entered her..her hands holding me in place, her eyes looking into mine, closing slowly as our lips meet..breaths exhaled and inhaled, tongues playfully dancing, teasing...wanting...yearning...

Our movements were slow and passionate, almost seemingly choreographed for a reunification of lovers. Tonight it seemed nothing could come between us. With some vocals and some cheering through the finish we ended up wrapped in each others arms, catching our breaths and sharing more kisses.

Naomie is angelic in nature and for those of you that have met her, you will admit she is a gem and a sweetheart in every aspect. For those that have not, well when you do, treat her with respect and you will be rewarded.

Agency Tempted2Touch
I would visit again
Agency Tempted2Touch
I would visit again
  • Like 1

I saw Naomie recently and she is much more attractive in person than her pictures and the service is excellent. I will definitely repeat.

just saw the very sexy naomie tonight. what can i say, she is truly sweet and beautiful. one of the best bbbj i ever had in all my years of hobying. a real gem will repeat for sure.

Gentlemen, I am not sure how much more I can really add, other than I fully agree with all that has been said about this young lady. Saw her the other night on an outcall. She was ontime, and not a clock watcher. We had a great time getting to know each other a little, and then an even more wonderful time when we moved in to the bedroom. As the others have attested to, the BBBJ would be in my top 3 all time. She is a great kisser, the body slides are amazing and the main event is to die for! She is a georgeous girl and her pictures do not do her justice. I am sure I will see her again, and fully recommend her to anyone looking for that above-average experience!

Beautiful Spinner, tight body, smooth silky skin. (Although I think she is taller than 5'2 as advertised on the website). She pleases in a way that is hard to come by. Excellent performer and might I ad very sexy. Model looks, with a Model's body and great performance. I am spoiled. Definitely seeing her again. I am lost for words quite frankly. Don't know what else to say as I keep on replaying the session again and again and again in my head.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.