Sign in to follow this  

Part of the week so far earlier and could later darling! So let's have fun this week!

Hi darling,

For at least a few days if not all week I will be available starting earlier and until later and if you have a request for later then what I will be announcing here let me know as on some days I might be able to fulfill your request hun. Plus to top it all I have my QC construction holidays on with a 20$ off on your companionship services but not on the massages services babe.

So here is my schedule for the week of July 25th to 31st
Monday to Wednesday from 10 am to 7 pm but could be later. Thursday and Friday still unsure of time I will start and finish so you will need to check my profile babe same for Saturday, July 30th as I might be available but it is still unsure and will update profile if I will be available that day hun.

I am Barbara and I have a vibrant and bubbly personality. Full-figured, pretty with a cute round face, mid long,curly red hair, sexy green doe eyes topped with natural 38D on a Reubenesque silhouette.

Now donâ??t think twice and cross that river and come to me babe! I am close to Costco or if U prefer, corners of Greber and Maloney blvds and there is LOTS of FREE parking love.

Hope to catch U soon darling!

Beginners welcome!

To book: Text or call 819-500-8897 Barbara NO BLOCKED CALLS 25+gentlemen ONLY

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

Sign in to follow this