Sign in to follow this  

How hot can one be darling?! Come and find out babe. Last week of special

Hi darling,

I feel as hot as the weather babe! Of course, I have AC on but still I need my little fan some times and most of you find that funny!! And when I feel that hot you should see how wild I get hun! So let me mesmerize you and attract you in my sexy nest of indulgence chéri ! There will be only one result: you will want to come back again and again love!

And for the last week, I have my QC construction holiday special (not available on massages): HH is 100$ NOT 120$, 45 minutes is 130$ NOT 150$ and hour 160$ NOT 180$

So here is my schedule for the week of
Tuesday from noon to 6 pm, Wednesday from noon to 2:30 then from 6 to 8 pm. Thursday from noon to 7 pm. Unsure of Saturday yet hun. Check profile later during the week babe.

I am Barbara and I have a vibrant and bubbly personality. Full-figured, pretty with a cute round face, mid long,curly red hair, sexy green doe eyes topped with natural 38D on a Reubenesque silhouette.

Now donâ??t think twice and cross that river and come to me babe! I am close to Costco or if U prefer, corners of Greber and Maloney blvds and there is LOTS of FREE parking love.

Hope to catch U soon darling!

Beginners welcome!

To book: Text or call 819-500-8897 Barbara NO BLOCKED CALLS 25+gentlemen ONLY

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

Sign in to follow this