Sign in to follow this  

Last week of back to school special for 25+ gentlemen!

Hi darling,

One clue that summer is over is the fact that it is back to school and for the parents to run all over the place to have the lunch ready, drive kids to school and so on and so forth. Well I decided to have my back to school special on still this week for it is Ontario side to start school whereas it is already done on the Quebec side.

And my special is to help you spend less this week since you probably had to spend quite a bit for that back to school right babe? So here goes my special (not available on massages): HH is 100$ NOT 120$, 45 minutes is 130$ NOT 150$ and hour 160$ NOT 180$

So here is my schedule for the week of September 5th to 11th
Monday and Tuesday were off. Wednesday and Thursday from 9 am to 4 pm. Friday from noon to 4 pm. Unsure of Saturday yet but if I am available my special will still be on that day hun.

I am Barbara and I have a vibrant and bubbly personality. Full-figured, pretty with a cute round face, mid long,curly red hair, sexy green doe eyes topped with natural 38D on a Reubenesque silhouette.

Now donâ??t think twice and cross that river and come to me babe! I am close to Costco or if U prefer, corners of Greber and Maloney blvds and there is LOTS of FREE parking love.

Hope to catch U soon darling!

Beginners welcome!

To book: Text or call 819-500-8897 Barbara NO BLOCKED CALLS 25+gentlemen ONLY

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

Sign in to follow this