Has anyone seen Nikki Sweetz yet?

Hey Gents!

My schedule during and just after xmas didn't allow me to meet with Nikki_Sweetz and as some time has past, just wondering if anyone has seen her. If so would you be able to PM me? Her profile pics look out of this world, but hasn't made any post annoucements.

My communication with her was excellent, very friendly and prompt and she sounds very sweet.

Her profile link:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=41531

Thanks in advance.

I haven't seen her posting anything of late or forever for that matter. Send her a PM would be my advice.

But I'm looking for information on experiences with her specifically before I contact her. Not sure how a PM to her would help at this point.

Just a quick update on Nikki Sweetz. I contacted her last night after great expectations from her profile pictures. I found a couple of phone numbers and tried them " looking for Nikki". Got a response and tried to keep a conversation going. Well, long story short, I thought we had a date, but that time came and went and I never heard back from her. No answer to phone calls, and voice mail is full. So after 5 or 6 text messages, end of conversation. I realize that plans fall through and such, I guess I expect a note to say the date is off.