Good afternoon everyone. i have been talking for the past few months with a very pretty young lady named ashley sweet. she is based in victoria but visits edmonton and calgary a fair bit. i have tried to get her to visit winnipeg. she has now decided to give it a try and wants to come from june 12 to 15. check out her website and please email if you are interested. thanks to all http://ashleysweet.net/?fv that is her website. private me for pw to see pics that are pw coded

Her password is XXXXXXXX to see her photos. I had the pleasure of Ashley's services last Saturday. What a lady! I had a very good time with her and thank you DumbAss for talking her into coming to Winnipeg. For the rest of you out there, if she comes back again, I strongly suggest you give her a call!

Edited by mod

I don't think she would password protect them if she wanted people to post her password everywhere? I think you should let her give out her password herself so I removed it.

Hi Mod. Ashley gave me permission to give out her password. If you go to her website that is listed in dumbass's comments, her password is listed in her FAQs. Ashley put the password in her FAQs because it took too much of her time to respond with it to all of the requests for it.

I would not have posted it otherwise. My bad, I should have mentioned that I did in fact have the ok from her to do so.

K, she should still log in and do it herself but if you have permission and she has already posted it publicly then I would allow it. Why she would just not unprotect them is beyond me then... why bother with the headache.

Guest Ashley Sweet

Thank you Mod for being so much on the ball!

Yes, RA is correct...I did mention that he could post it...

I did password protect some of the photos and have released the password a multitude of times over my site, and in some infrequent postings.

I apologize for mayhem and appreciate the concern!

Thank you all for "checking me out!"...Hope to see you soon (somewhere/sometime)...;)

Xoxo Ashley