SaraMQ and Malika Duo

Great reco on these 2 lovely ladies mistert, I have seen them offering the duo and have been dreaming about it also.

I could only imagine anyone would have a good time with those two.

I have enjoyed spending time with Malika and SaraMQ individually. Knowing how much they enjoy each other it just seemed natural to arrange a gathering of the clan.

There will be no extensive detail here both for reasons of discretion and, more importantly, we were insane with lust most of the time and how do you describe that?

The phrase "The whole is greater than the sum of its parts" doesn't begin to cover the synergy that comes from being in the same room with these two women. The sexual journey we followed included lots of exploration, the revelation of a fetish and the discovery of a hitherto unknown predilection.

What I do remember is that I doubt Sara or Malika have ever seen my eyes that way and I have no idea how to spell that word at the end.

After a suitable cooling off period and determining that my heart would, indeed, continue to function, one last group kiss and hug and we were on our way.

Actually, I think you should do this at least twice. I most certainly intend to repeat.

Well, there isn't much I can add to what was written above. I had been thinking for a while that a duo experience was something that I had to try at least once in my life and what a duo I picked.

I had met with Sara and Malika individually beforehand because if this was going to be a one time thing I wanted to make sure that it was going to be with two ladies that I would get along with. If you read my individual reviews you know that was the case, but when you get these two ladies together it becomes a whole different level of great.

If you are on the fence about a wanting a duo experience I would definitely recommend meeting Sara and Malika. It is something that you will never forget.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.