Charlotte Edwards Montreal Aug 15-17 Boul St-Laurent / Rene-Levesque E

Hello gentlemen! 

image.jpg

My name is Charlotte Edwards, a sultry and sensual lover who truly understands the need for a discreet and sensual "gentleman's rendezvous". In the past 3 years since I started in this industry, I have earned the reputation of being one of Toronto's most recommended and reliable girlfriend experience providers (you will find reviews of me here, and on my website). Let me whisk you away with a passionate affair that will have your toes curling and your heart racing anticipating my next move.... 

tumblr_p6o97o89jH1xp0wyqo1_1280.jpg

I prefer the company of mature gentlemen who are 35 years of age or older. I am a very very low volume and discreet provider, and you can rest assured that you will be very well taken care of during our time together. Just be ready because as a highly sought after companion, I will endeavour to engage you in a most natural yet enticing and alluring experience that you will remember for years to come. 

tumblr_p6o8693Vgb1xp0wyqo1_500.jpg

Come spend some time with me and try the "Charlotte Experience" for yourself.

Quick Facts

Service style: Low volume GFE provider
Incall Location: Downtown Montreal Rene Levesque O/Rue Guy
GFE Incall/Outcall Rate: $320/45min $350/h $650/2h $850/3 h $1050/4h Add $50 for outcall. I don't offer 15/30 min appointments 
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5'4
Bust: 34B
Grooming: Completely bare (lasered)
Smoker/Drinker: No to both
Incall/Outcall: Both
Availability?: By prebooked appointment only
Available To Couples?: Yes
Restrictions: No BDSM or fetish, NO ROUGH PLAY 
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: @MsCharlotteX

tumblr_p6o7xmuJmO1xp0wyqo1_500.jpg

Where ecstasy awaits,

Charlotte Edwards

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Downtown Montreal - Boul St-Laurent / Rene-Levesque E

Wed Aug 15 3pm-11pm
Thurs Aug 16 10am-11am or 1:30pm-11pm
Fri Aug 17 10am-10pm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appointment times are always guaranteed, I never cancel or bump anyone. I only see a few clients each tour to ensure quality companionship. 

Char_Red.jpg

GFE Rates: 
$320/45min
$350/h  
$500/90 min  
$650/2 h  
$850/3 h  
$1050/4 h  
No 15/30 min service  

No text apps are accepted unless you have 2 recent reputable independent provider references or personal screening verified. Use the contact form on my website www.CharlotteEdwards.ca or Email me all the required info to [email protected]

IMG_0232.jpg

For all appointments please fill out my booking form, it can be found under CONTACT on my website. I DO NOT accept anonymous bookings via Lyla PM. Please include your name, age, real cell phone number, date and time you're looking for an appointment. Lyla handles are appreciated. I don't accept text apps for bookings from clients I have never met before for my safety without 2 references to be sure you're a real person. I look forward to making your acquaintance and getting to know each other better time and time again. 😉

tumblr_p6o8mzZXex1xp0wyqo1_1280.jpg

Email preferred [email protected]
Edited by Charlotte Edwards