Sign in to follow this  

Helena D'Orville in Victoria - Simply Exquisite - New Pictures!

935663_ecaedd4048c645d4bec3ac468200d680~

Dear Gentleman, here are a few things about me:

I'm an independent companion and I love what I do. Sexy and sensual, I melt like sugar when you touch me. I'm playful and love it when you and I go with the flow, whether we're up for a “sweet ballad” or a more "rocky” one.

I'm a petite brunette with a fit body and inviting curves at the right place, 5'1 on flats/5'5 on high heels, with a soft olive skin, honey eyes, a beautiful and natural 38C. I have no piercing or tattoo on my body. All my pictures are real and recent. I take new ones every 3 months.

I host in a private location downtown Victoria. My nest is discreet, spotless and cozy. Free parking is available. I also offer outcalls (see rates and conditions below or visit my website for more information www.helenadorville.com

I'm available during the week between 9 a.m. and 10 p.m. I occasionally accept appointments during weekends.

Tempted? Call or text me at 250-634-4204 from your cell phone (no blocked calls, no landline calls or calls via application or Voip)

Please, be a gentleman at all times while communicating with me, rude introductions turn me off.

I look forward to spending a delightful time with you!

Helena✿

follow me on Twitter @HelenaDorville

Sign in to follow this