Cutting through the BS

Hope to get some advice, in search of.  I’m a newbie to this and to be honest its hard to sort through what is legit and what is a scam.  What I’m looking for is a go to SP.  She must be DD free, slim/athletic, min 34C, between 25-35 years old, classy, attractive, with a good personality, incall service and must be discreet.  I welcome any advice as well if there are any SPs out there reading this who fits the bill I’d love to hear from you.  Hope I’m not being to up front and Pichie, I want to find the right SP who appreciates someone who can be respectful.  Thanks in advance.

I've met Sasha May a couple of times and she checks off all the boxes you're looking for. She has lots of recommendations on here and she visits Kingston a couple of times per month. I've never met Brianna James but she is another lady that meets your requirements and has several recommendations on here. Both are members so you can check out their profiles.

• Thanks 1