texting/calling for a massage

Hi guys have heard some things recently about some etiquette that needs to be addressed towards MP's..

When U are texting or calling please be respectful and just ask about what kind of massage is it,how much does it

cost,deep tissue etc...saw earlier on Michelle's ad(Nuru massage),she explains it well..don't text or email endlessly,

it is unnecessary and annoying to the providers..please don't ask all sorts of rude questions,comments..U don't need

every detail before a massage.at the massage the lady can provide answers and then can see if this is the massage for

you..

On that note, have you tried her Nuru experience?  Let's just say I left completely satisfied. 

Done. Some thing are not meant to be discussed publicly.

Edited by Guest
Friendly advice.

could U guys talk about this thread please!discussion about Michelle, that can be discussed on a seperate thread about Nuru massage or Michelle..thank U

Important discussion got hyjacked.   

I think a lot of over eager phone calls and messages wanting too much information over phone or email or text that most of us realize should be left between the lines

if you don’t want to risk the regular fee on a chance that you won’t get the extra then just go to a sure thing place.  

Too much chitter chatter will reck the hobby

• Like 1

The problem of multiple texts can be on the side of the provider as well. If I run across someone new and want to determine if she might be a good fit I generally ask for confirmation on two things, none of which are extra's related. 

One I want to know 'general area' and offer the suggested answers of north, south, east or west, to indicate I'm not asking specifics, just general area. Pretty straight forward and vague enough that a response should be a no brainer. 

Two I want to know hours and offer the clarification of what I'm looking for by suggesting 'start time' and 'last appointment'. 

You would not believe (or maybe you will) how often I get short 'when do you want to come' type responses. Well the 'general location' question is going to determine that. As would how early or late they start. Its frustrating.

All I'm looking for is South and 9-5 Monday to Saturday. But rarely get it. Often get 'available now'. Or 'ok' ... I mean, what does okay even mean in that context. I ended contact with one recently after three attempts to determine how late she took clients, cause I'm often looking for 7pm or later. I think one response was 'Sounds good' and the other was 'Ok'. And that ended that attempt. 

One massage provider complained about a guy who had been texting constantly wanting a picture.  Wanting more detail on looks.  Amount of extra so he could get money before he got there.  

Of course they are not going to want that kind of detail on the text.  

When asking for special requests, I found it easier to ask by email. It allows to share more details and eliminates the grey lines as long you're not asking for something too outrageous or way beyond her normal services.