Pembina - 3000 block

Saw new ad for 3000 block off Pembina.

i made an appointment and Jun-lee (?) provided very clear direction on where to go.

Nice quiet clean place, no draping, knowledgeable hands and asked often if all was okay.

She was late 30’s, pretty, thin build.

shower was available.  Left satisfied and may repeat.  Would recommend to others to give it a shot!

When I saw her she first told me her name was what sounded like Joany, then immediately corrected herself to Jenny, repeating it twice. I didn't her the L in it but guess it doesn't matter. It could have been Jun-lee. Whomever sees her next confirm so we don't have another Shu/Sue/Susan situation. 

My thoughts mirror your own. Recommend a visit if only to strike her of your bucket list. Be gentle with her, got the impression she's a little fragile. She wigged out a bit when she found out there was an ad up with pictures (which by the way aren't hers). Not sure if she had the repeat factor for me. 

Someone said they believed she may be Monica from Plaza Dr in case you've seen Monica before, but I never saw Monica over there so I really can't confirm. I thought I recognized her face from old ads from the Br/Pl/Be guy. But from a few months back, maybe older.  

I saw today and it was ok. Directions were very detailed and parking was available. Booked for 30mins and I was there for probably 20. Massage was non existent as I was offered extra right away. She said her name is Jenny but I think she’s Gigi that used to be on Broadway.

I booked for an hour and got an excellent massage. The HE was one of the best I've had in a long time.

The place was clean and Jenny was very friendly to me. I will definitely repeat.

Just keep checking Kijiji periodically it will repost..she is independent but has a booking agent they post everyday at some time or unless she is taking a day off sort of thing...cheers

13 hours ago, spontanious said:

Damn, missed it. I'll keep checking though. Thanks!

Edit - Found it. lol at the description.

"Don’t ask for a pic. It is me. You will see" 

It's a picture of a famous Chinese Model and actress. But you guys say she's still pretty, so no complaints I guess.

Edited by blingbling111

I had said the quoted way back. Yes, safe visit for bucketlist, but I likely wouldn't repeat. But I have to admit, though I haven't repeated yet, I keep thinking about her. She has a face that appeals to me. I likely will repeat in the future. Wonder what it would take to get her to drop those clothes at the door so I could watch her climb those two flights of stairs naked as the day she was born. Something about watching her climb those stairs. 

On 7/26/2018 at 2:45 PM, Blue0012 said:

Recommend a visit if only to strike her of your bucket list.

Not sure if she had the repeat factor for me. 

Interested in booking an appointment but don't really partake in extras, just looking for a relaxing massage for a decent price. Seems like this topic is split on whether or not her massage is good. Any opinions on whether or not her massage will be worth it if extras are declined?

I've been to 2300 Pembina block a couple times and the massage was very much worth it without even a hint or offer of extras (no complaints). In comparison to 3000 block, still worth trying?

Her name is Jenny, probably mid 30s, quite attractive with very soft skin. From Calgary and she said she has only been here 2 months. English is not the best but passable. Nice clean townhouse condo. Shower available.

Decent massage. Left happy.

add was gone when i checked. i have seen her and she is prob in her forties but in excellent shape and looks.imho much better looking than most of mp asian ladies in peg city.

I can confirm the new picture isn't even remotely close, the previous one shared some similarities in body type and if you blurred your vision a bit you could see that she may have looked somewhat like the first picture say 15 or 20 years ago. 

That being said, I still think she's a beautiful woman for her age. Above average for Winnipeg MPs I'd say in looks. I've said it before, a safe visit if only to cross her off the bucket list. I've repeated once and may again, but I wouldn't consider her a regular or favorite though. 

If you want the type of Asian like the young girl in that photo then 353 spa is along the lines of what you want.   Limitations but young and cute.   I like that

Decided to strike her off my bucket list this week. Based on the mixed comments on this forum, I went in with low expectations. I was pleasantly surprised to have gotten a pretty relaxing deep tissue massage, mind you I'm more into the massage and decline extras so that should say a lot. Plenty of teasing, can confirm the reach under while on your stomach, even so, still declined extras politely but I'm certain it would have left me very happy.

Can also confirm that she is in her mid 40s, beautiful and has a very attractive body and personality though English was not her strong point. Much closer to the older photo on the K ads. Ended up having a nice conversation with her around the end of the massage. She told me some bad experiences she's had in this line of work, kept it pretty lighted hearted and laughed about it.

If you decide to book with her, don't be rude and be respectful. MPs are probably assessing you as much as you are them. If they get a good vibe from you, you might be surprised the level of service you'll get.

Edited by tenchi9

41 minutes ago, spontanious said:

she is 50 ish...seen her lots  but things changed and moved on...money money money ...read inside the lines

Yes, sorry I should have said late 40s /early 50s to be more accurate.