Pembina - 3000 block

On 9/22/2018 at 10:33 AM, kypba666 said:

Her name is Jenny, probably mid 30s, quite attractive with very soft skin. From Calgary and she said she has only been here 2 months. English is not the best but passable. Nice clean townhouse condo. Shower available.

Decent massage. Left happy.

Hi , how much was the hour , and how much the tip ?

thanks

Not sure it is okay to ask what tip is.

if that’s important to you, please send a pm to the person.

some sketchy questions in some poster’s history.

Could be LE.

and that guillermo is what happened to me also..it started out on the first few visit that she was very friendly at providing anything that made my muscles feel good..but then it changed not sure why..but it did change ..so I moved on

Used to see Monica regularly last year on Plaza Dr. Then on Beaumont  until she went back to Asia,   I was glad to she she came back a few months ago , new boss , new name Jenny... Saw her several times now ... she is still one of the prettiest mp's even at 39ish lol , great slim build..  Massage is usually medium in pressure , using a lot of forearm, elbow..  her comfort level , likes polite non grabby,  adjusted my expectations last year now she's great , always lots of smiles ...  communicates ok if you know Chinglish,  never complains about 90-120 min sessions , always left happy , above avg massage, keeps a clean location too.. Still in my 4 girl rotation, have a soft spot for her every payday until she leaves next month..

• Thanks 1