Leolist Verified Ads?

Hi Everyone,

I am a long time member but with very little participation in terms of posting topics and such.... which i will try to change that.

There is a question that's i've been very curious about!. On Leolist, some of the MA or SP has their ads stated as "Verified Ads", is this for real?

Anyone experienced using an MA or SP with that specific ad.

Hope to hear your comments.

Thank You

As I understand it, a simple photo holding a leolist sign is not sufficient. To be a verified ad the advertiser and leolist staff coordinate communication to show that the photos are timely and real. I would trust that a verified ad would be the person in the photo but that is not a verification of quality of service. 

• Like 1

Actually it's a simple process of holding up a sign and sending it in. No real verification. I've seen ads where the non verified pictures were clearly of a different body type vs the verified picture. Someone could even get their friend to pose for the pictures. I've also heard of verified pictures being stolen and used elsewhere on LL. I dont think the coordination is as thorough as we would hope.

So the verified pictures don't always mean what we hope they mean. Do your research. Scammers will always figure out a way to breach systems.

Edited by Meaghan McLeod
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

There are also many well established providers that advertise on LeoList that choose not to verify their pictures for various reasons.  Therefore, you can't assume that if they don't have verified pictures they are not reputable providers.  As Meaghan McLeod said, you still have to do your research.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

the verification process is bogus.  There are tons of fake ads, some of them with 'verified' pictures.  The only way to be sure that an un-established, unproven provider is real is to ask them for a proof photo of her body (no face shot) with them holding the paper with their number on it or doing a hand sign agreed upon, not one of the photos already in the ad but i newly minted one.  There are many fakes photos of providers holding papers that are photoshopped.  The paper clearly being inserted in the pics, some with a new number overlaid the original one thus hiding it.  Ideally a video proof with that paper and number cannot be faked.  Just holding a paper with Leolist on it proves nothing.  Fakers will go to great lengths to fool the unwise hobbyist and it is evidently a successful endeavor given the number of fake ads.

Keep in mind that this requirement is only for unproven, un-established providers who have no reviews, social media accounts etc...those do not need to prove anything since they already have either reviews or a large following.  Also keep in mind that while a provider may prove herself as legitimate, it is not a guarantee of excellent services.

If you are new to this, i strongly suggest to go see only reputable ladies who have been reviewed and who have social media such as twitter.  

• Like 1