Any SPs willing to make a trip to digby?

My advice would be make contact with a very well established provider here on LYLA and start a conversation. Just be polite, up front, and accept what they tell you about the prospects.

However, I wouldn't expect anyone to be driving out to Digby for an hour, more like an overnight, or possibly even a 3-hour visit, I don't know, like I said, start a convo via PM and take it from there.

Edited by foundnewland
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This has been discussed a few times here.. The problem is that the valley (and its neighbouring towns) are very small communities, which can make touring there discreetly very difficult. As well, many clients have hesitations about visiting the Sp's at the local hotels in smaller places, as someone may see them coming or going.. 

It's a lot to consider, on both sides

Some of us though, would be happy to travel outside of the city with a minimum booking and deposit 🙂just to ensure that we're not stood up upon our arrival to your town. 

Perhaps make contact with a lady you're interested in, and see if she'd be up for a trip, and what the requirements for that may be? 🙂

Good luck in your search! Xox

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/29/2018 at 9:33 AM, MsManda said:

This has been discussed a few times here.. The problem is that the valley (and its neighbouring towns) are very small communities, which can make touring there discreetly very difficult. As well, many clients have hesitations about visiting the Sp's at the local hotels in smaller places, as someone may see them coming or going.. 

It's a lot to consider, on both sides

Some of us though, would be happy to travel outside of the city with a minimum booking and deposit 🙂just to ensure that we're not stood up upon our arrival to your town. 

Perhaps make contact with a lady you're interested in, and see if she'd be up for a trip, and what the requirements for that may be? 🙂

Good luck in your search! Xox

If the OPer did not immediately contact Ms Manda he is an idiot LOL 

• Like 1

Over and over a  great gift is given on here and never taken . Not sue why at all . Many times I receive a call when  I'm out of town and give that person a name  of a true winner .   They say thank you very much but  seldom take my advice . Its not the old days where you only had a dime or two to make a call and then run out. :) 

Then ladies are begged and courted  into an area and hardly a person shows up . An interesting situation.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Katherine said:

Over and over a  great gift is given on here and never taken . Not sue why at all . Many times I receive a call when  I'm out of town and give that person a name  of a true winner .   They say thank you very much but  seldom take my advice . Its not the old days where you only had a dime or two to make a call and then run out. 🙂

Then ladies are begged and courted  into an area and hardly a person shows up . An interesting situation.

I hear you Katherine... it seems to me that at least in St. John's the market for upscale reputable ladies has diminished.  

I may be wrong but I think there are several reasons behind this:

1. The passing of the new legislation a couple of years ago pushed a number of clients out of the market or at least reduced their willingness to seek out new ladies.  I think some of this "interest" shifted to "sugar" sites and to swinger and dating sites. 

2. The loss of Backpage and Craigslist had the effect at least in St. John's of pushing everyone to NLADULT to the point where most of the posts on the site are pure bullshit.  You are wading through post after post looking for someone reputable and I thinks people just said enough.

3. The overall market in St, John's has been dragged down by ladies offering services for prices that should scare people away but don't it seems. It appears to me that many of these ladies are struggling with drug, mental health and financial issues and while I respect the right of a lady to make decisions for themselves and set rates that are right for themselves these rates of FS for less than 100 is a sign of a problem not an opportunity.  Unfortunately the availability at this end of the market has decreased demand for reputable ladies making regular travel here not really financially viable.  Who wants to spend a week travelling to break even or make a couple hundred.

4. For a number of years there were a handful of reputable local ladies here in St. John's and I think that was good for the market.  I will say since I returned to Lyla I have been pleasantly surprised to see that there are a few local ladies here again.

5. For many years the Massage situation here in St. John's was desperate and the locations were dumps however currently there are a couple of much better operations with excellent ladies.  Additionally services provided at the parlours are now much less conservative.

So unfortunately we have a small base of active guys here in the city who are willing to recognize the value of encouraging great ladies to visit but while we beg ladies to come we don't support them well enough while they are here to make it worth their while.

I am hoping that the situation will improve again here in the city.

Just my opinion 

1 minute ago, Ice4fun said:

I hear you Katherine... it seems to me that at least in St. John's the market for upscale reputable ladies has diminished.  

I may be wrong but I think there are several reasons behind this:

1. The passing of the new legislation a couple of years ago pushed a number of clients out of the market or at least reduced their willingness to seek out new ladies.  I think some of this "interest" shifted to "sugar" sites and to swinger and dating sites. 

2. The loss of Backpage and Craigslist had the effect at least in St. John's of pushing everyone to NLADULT to the point where most of the posts on the site are pure bullshit.  You are wading through post after post looking for someone reputable and I thinks people just said enough.

3. The overall market in St, John's has been dragged down by ladies offering services for prices that should scare people away but don't it seems. It appears to me that many of these ladies are struggling with drug, mental health and financial issues and while I respect the right of a lady to make decisions for themselves and set rates that are right for themselves these rates of FS for less than 100 is a sign of a problem not an opportunity.  Unfortunately the availability at this end of the market has decreased demand for reputable ladies making regular travel here not really financially viable.  Who wants to spend a week travelling to break even or make a couple hundred.

4. For a number of years there were a handful of reputable local ladies here in St. John's and I think that was good for the market.  I will say since I returned to Lyla I have been pleasantly surprised to see that there are a few local ladies here again.

5. For many years the Massage situation here in St. John's was desperate and the locations were dumps however currently there are a couple of much better operations with excellent ladies.  Additionally services provided at the parlours are now much less conservative.

So unfortunately we have a small base of active guys here in the city who are willing to recognize the value of encouraging great ladies to visit but while we beg ladies to come we don't support them well enough while they are here to make it worth their while.

I am hoping that the situation will improve again here in the city.

Just my opinion 

I agree on many of your points . The last time I visited your lovely province I was horrified to see what was being offered on NL classified. I had no idea and placed an ad there. Obviously there was no market for me there. 

Thankfully even though I don’t visit often I have some who still remember me. 

Watch for me in very early December , I’m hoping to beat the bad weather. 

Thabks for your wise insight.