Sensual, tattooed and bubbly companion

37BB73CF-704D-4E5E-B074-9D4067E61499.thumb.jpg.c073508b56f8e5adc3f2762c158be032.jpg

I'm nothing ordinary, I'm full of unique personality traits that make you want to indulge while it being a pleasure, without the guilt.

I enjoy getting to know everyone I meet and my goal for every encounter is to get to know you intimately including the small details; what you enjoy talking about, what makes you laugh, to remember stories you tell me and later catch up on them, what cologne you wear, the way you smile when you tell a story and many other things.

My website ihere and it is where you can submit a booking form, see more photos of me, learn my etiquette and get some answers to frequently asked questions. 

My rates are here, they are non negotiable and any encounters over 3 hours requires a deposit.

My twitter is here if you want updated weekly availability, photos not on my website and more fun stuff.

My availability this week is the following

Mon the 30th: 9am-4pm

Tue the 31st: 9am-4pm&6pm-11pm

Wed the 1st: 11am-5pm

Thurs the 2nd: 10am-1pm& 7pm-11pm

Fri the 3rd: 10am-1pm

Sat the 4th: 10am-2pm

Sun the 5th: unavailable

My screening process is mandatory and the following:

Name:

Email Address:

Phone Number:

Preferred Date/Time of Encounter:

Encounter duration:

Previous Provider, LinkedIn, Facebook, LYLA/TER profile (if you are a regular user) or photo ID:

A short description of what you are looking for:

IMG_4699 2.JPG