Hypothetically, if I texted an SP with a moderated account, who asked to be texted at a particular number, and two days later I got a reply, only asking me to text a different number, should red flags go up?

The two day delay is unwise but could just be inexperience. Should there be other cause for concern?

New account with a two day delay to answer and a new number? Yeah I would move on. Moreover, how come you used the word hypothetically and gave such specifics? Hmm

• Haha 1

Without specifics it's hard to give a straight answer. But on the delay and second number thing, I don't really see a problem with it.

I've done business with students and women with day jobs and a few days for a reply is not that unusual. New SP's tend to receive more txt and email queries and don't necessarily have the time to screen and reply in the same day.

As for the second number. A lady can have a public number/burner phone for her ad and a different one for regulars and personal use. 

I'm not saying the hypothetical new SP you're referring to 100% legit. But I don't see anything alarming with her delay.