What the hell???

Either that account was hacked or she accidently posted that face pic with the rest.

I seen worst. A few years ago, I seen a woman post a picture of herself passed out in a public bathroom stall.

Hopefully she'll edit her post in the near future.

thats very strange, and why is there a picture of a building on photo #5? Odd because i have seen this SP like over a year ago or maybe even longer but she is legit and this is the first time i see her post a ad with those 2 pictures. Also she does change her name from time to time she was also known as Melissa and Jasmine, i saw her when she was Jasmine and she was amazing! if id have enough funds id see her again! i just hope the ad that is showing IS her, text and find out if anything is fishy i guess and if so TOFTT if you want, be careful but also remember what i told you she is a legitimate SP so its kinda 50/50 at this point. Good luck and have fun! (if its actually her lol) (also check out the recomendations here on Lyla and try to match her profile)

weird that right there tells me to stay away and $260 hr wow 😮 maybe she was in the hospital in the u.s and has to pay her bills. Go fund me type of deal! Lol 

I saw the pics before on BP under the name Frenchie and working in Edmundston for the most part. Best case is someone copied her photos. Worst case is she had a bad date cause that looks like a hospital photo. I’ve bever seen her so I don’t know if that’s her face pic or not. 

Hmmmm she is very French and her ads usually reflected that.....the scrip in her ads are perfect English....which she is not....spidy senses says don't touch..  

• Thanks 1

She's either using Google translate or someone is helping her.   I saw her twice... pics are real... but she's nothing to run home about.   She kept asking me not to push it in so deep... and acted like she was hurting or something