I booked a hour session earlier this week with Julie. Massage was soft and light, could've been firmer. No teasing and extras are not offered. I did not leavy happy. Then again, the place seems new and I haven't seen the full "roster" of staff just yet.

Will be curious to know how others fare during future visits.

I have been here a few times since it was renovated.  I got a session with Alice both times.  Just like your session, the massage was completely legit with no extras offered.  But at least my massage was fairly decent.  Fairly firm and did wonders for my lower back.  

26 minutes ago, fukenfresh said:

Is ln’t this place run by the same people from Sargent and Corydon?

Yes, it’s the same owner.

I had a similar experience to Spike55 and efeod9 with Lisa there. Tha massage was quite good, but there was no chance of extras.

if you are familiar with the ladies at Sargent or corydon you can book them at Broadway if they are avail at the time you specified. 

Who would you recommend seeing from Corydon or Sargent location??? Is it better to see them at Broadway ??? More privacy???

Had an hour session there today with Lisa. Massage was okay but she did use quite a lot of oil. No offer of extras, this place seems pretty legit.

Payment upfront with prompt for tip seemed a bit different since I wasn't sure if massage was going to be good. Charged me 60 but I mentioned their K ad said 50. Girl at the front replied that other locations, River, Corydon and Sargent charged less but that location is 60. Decided not to push the matter and went along with it.

Don't know if I'd repeat seeing as there are better massages around at the same or lower price.

Anyone recommend a place like 561 Broadway before the ownership change?  It used to be a bit more extra extra but now seems fairly bland... or at least my two sessions since...PM me and in  return I’ll give u my intel 

Just went to 561 , thought I try Kiki... she is legit a new girl from down East , advertising was correct... Very pretty Girl 28-33 .. Massage above average, Good Menu (ymmv),  left happy... Credit to Sara  at 561  for letting me know about a Real New Girl there... Not sure how long she will be visiting, she says she will go back in abit..

Interesting the Kiki on leolist is the same picture that was used for Linda on Beaumont. I wonder if it is the same girl? If so, she gave a very good deep tissue massage and was quite attractive. 

Actually the pictures they used on Beaumont were pretty close. Maybe a couple years old or a stolen pic but basically the same girl. Not saying that this is the same one I saw then mine you.