Sought after for my bubbly charm, womanly figure and unapologetic attitude! Hi,  I’m Brody Styles! Your quirky and relentlessly affection companion and professional girlfriend. Let’s begin our journey with an open mind, an open heart and see where the world can take us. Bring some exuberance to your life by welcoming momentous memories to your world. Dip your toes in with a companion eager to explore it all. Your in-depth experience/s are waiting to be discovered! Endless stories to share with soft skin, shadowed whispers and deep lingering chemistry. Be yourself and live your life boldly with someone as your equal, your partner in naughtiness and favourite friend to keep your company with!

I am inclusive of all gender, race, background, disability and trauma. I’m also someone who you can bring home to your partner if they’ll have me!

Eclectic, Sensuous and Poetic ...

$160.00 CAD for a half hour 

$220.00 CAD for one hour

$300.00 CAD for ninety minutes **

$400.00 CAD for two hours

$500.00 CAD for three hours 

Extended Dates starting at $600.00 CAD for four hours

Platonic Dates starting at $60.00 CAD for one hour

** Outcall Minimum

cash, interac, e-transfer. 

ATTN: It's a pleasure to find you here! I am currently filling love and joy into my new site so it is a tad bare at the moment. I kindly ask that if you have any questions, excerpts or ideas to share that are not on my temporary site, go ahead and enquire. I can't wait to show you the Brody that is effortlessly growing into her new chapter. I'm eager to enter new and beautiful things with you!

Read my Site: thequirkyalternative.xyz

Follow Me: @BrodyOttawa

Text Me: 613-301-0296

20180521-1682572843.jpg

20180521-856639162.jpg

20180521957632399.jpg

20180521-805360140.jpg