Bonnie Scot

Guest P*rry

I've found only two posts on experiences with Bonnie Scot.  Both were positive.  Before I book a session with her I'd welcome some more information on sessions with her.

Her website is  https://bonniescot.com/about

Thank you.

Hi Perry. Hope you are having a great long weekend. This is a positive review board, so any review you find will be positive. Generally speaking (not particular to anyone, yes I felt the need to say that lol), sometimes you will see the words “will not repeat” in a thread, but that’s all we are pretty much allowed to say if it’s not a great review. As for getting more info, if you don’t have luck getting it publicly, you can try sending the reviewers a PM. Personally, before I even get to that point, I like to see how many reviews since the account has opened, then I go from there. Everyone has their preferences and comfort level before booking.  Very diversified these days. Wish you the best of luck. 

Pretty strange, I must say.  She was on here a while ago talking about the drop off in clients since CL shutdown, but she isn't responding to messages here, texts, etc. yet still posting on LL ?

• Thanks 1

Guest Gentleman4U

Yes I agree very strange 

3 weeks I’ve tried and no reply I was hoping to experience her but I’ll wait until I here she is seeing clients again and not just posting adds

if anyone sees her let her know about us waiting in the wings

Her last visit to Lyla was Monday morning. She likely been busy in the last days and I'm not sure why this need to be discussed publicly.

She's more than capable of managing her schedule and will contact people of interest when she'll have an opening.

It's nice for people to care and be worried. But after only a few days, some are seriously jumping the gun.

Bonnie, just posted a reply to a thread, under very hard communication, 

that May explain why some of you are not receiving reply's from her. 

I am sorry, but i do not know how to link her exact quote without cutting and pasting so here is the link to the thread itself.

But she does explain in detail her rules of contact.

SM

Bonnie's most recent post on that thread seems to be from July 25.... not quite 'just posted'.

I texted her on Monday requesting a rendezvous and included all the information she requests (we've had communication via pm in the past) but haven't heard back from her. 

I'll just assume she is busy with life and will respond if and when she wishes. My text is by now a little 'stale' so I'll likely just contact her again once I see some activity from her on here.

1 hour ago, Shadowman007 said:

Bonnie, just posted a reply to a thread, under very hard communication, 

that May explain why some of you are not receiving reply's from her. 

I am sorry, but i do not know how to link her exact quote without cutting and pasting so here is the link to the thread itself.

But she does explain in detail her rules of contact.

SM

The post you're referring to is a month old. (July 25).

Again , her last visit to Lyla was Monday and there's no reasons for alarm unless something more significant comes to light.

If she doesn't reply some , it's likely because she's busy or not interested. No need to publicly fuss about it.

On 8/22/2018 at 4:54 PM, bennyblanco said:

Pretty strange, I must say.  She was on here a while ago talking about the drop off in clients since CL shutdown, but she isn't responding to messages here, texts, etc. yet still posting on LL ?

If you read my profile you will see that it states that I DO NOT BOOK BY LYLA PM. . I book through my website only.

When I do not reply through the contact info on my site , it means I am not available OR not comfortable seeing you. I have already explained in a previous thread why I do not reply to clients like that.... they are the ones who don't take no for an answer. When you don't get a reply .... ignoring my booking protocol and pm 'ing me on Lyla to say " hey, why didn't you get back to me" is irritating and will not get a reply.

Same sentiments to Perry . In fact the reasons you have not heard back from me ..... may only apply specifically to you ! Since I book by phone or text I would need your number to look back on the history and see why I did not reply. I can hazard a guess since when you didn't get a reply you choose to try and get a response by Lyla pm and then when you still didn't get a response (read my profile) you chose to start a thread about it !!! Seriously ????  And then what happens is the assumptions and false speculation runs amok.

Most gentlemen when they do not hear back from a lady.. just try another time and if they don't get a response on multiple occasions , they move on rather than try and publicly make the lady look unprofessional or post a public thread to perhaps try and pressure her to reply to them ???

I can see posting inquiries about a completely unknown provider .. but I am not really sure what the motivation was here. Especially since the  two of you ignored my booking protocol then came on here to publicly complain when you didn't receive a reply. I do not allow myself to be pressured by clients. Clients who don't read my booking protocol, or are pushy (or other things I am not comfortable with) just don't get a reply and if you want to make it public .. I will certainly address that publicly.

And for the record, yes I did take about 10 days for myself this summer. I didn't realize I would need to justify myself on this forum.

This thread is exactly the reason why I don't post regularly on lyla ... drama , assumptions  etc etc  !!

In fact most of the time I come on here to screen clients and I log in anonymously for the reason that when guys see me logged on they ignore my booking protocol ( 2 examples in this thread alone) and try booking by Lyla pm.

I am a little baffled as to why some of you think you are entitled to an explanation of my whereabouts, posting habits, who I choose to reply to or not, whether I take a few days off, which site I post to etc ?????

I CAN tell you that if you follow my booking protocol and and are a gentlemen, you WILL get a reply as soon as I am able .. and if I am not working , I will reply during daytime hours as soon as I am working again.  

In fact I had a wonderful chat with waterat today... Perhaps you should take a page from his client etiquette hand book.

On 8/4/2018 at 2:12 PM, Hukupp said:

Hi Perry. Hope you are having a great long weekend. This is a positive review board, so any review you find will be positive. Generally speaking (not particular to anyone, yes I felt the need to say that lol), sometimes you will see the words “will not repeat” in a thread, but that’s all we are pretty much allowed to say if it’s not a great review. As for getting more info, if you don’t have luck getting it publicly, you can try sending the reviewers a PM. Personally, before I even get to that point, I like to see how many reviews since the account has opened, then I go from there. Everyone has their preferences and comfort level before booking.  Very diversified these days. Wish you the best of luck. 

There are some exceptions. For example until recently I was on Lyla for many years as Mistress Pandora .. but decided to change my username to Bonnie as it is more suited to massage. Although my profile still lists my original join date..... all my reviews under my old username were lost when Lyla changed to this new format.

re: reviews

There is also something else to consider when it comes to reviews .. not all gentlemen are members of Lyla nor do all ladies use Lyla as their primary source of clients. I have been doing  Massage for the last 10 yrs and I would say that 90% of my advertising and clients come/came from Craiglist , Backpage and now Leo list. I find that Lyla has not been very productive (more chat and friendship than business)  and I don't advertise on here much.  I have seen many wonderful gentlemen who are not active on boards and do not participate in things like online reviews... and in fact are not comfortable with having an online presence as a "hobbyist". 

I can relate since I am a private person and being the subject of a public discussion feels intrusive somehow.

Maybe that's also part of the reason why I have conducted 90 % of my business on non review sites in a one on one manner... and why historically I have just quietly gone about my business on Lyla (mostly using it as part of my screening) rather than being super active publicly. I am not a "group sports " kinda person. I prefer to keep to myself and run my business like .... a discreet business !

Guest Gentleman4U

Hi Bonnie

I do respect the way you run your business and your thoughts on Lyla.

I feel that the discusssion here started as a few where feeling they would like to meet you like myself but weren’t hearing any reply from their attempts to contact you.

Yes I followed your web page instructions strictly and in 3 weeks you never responded so I just wondered if anyone had an idea of your availability.

i feel we should have the right to discuss such topics in a none offensive mannner on here.

For what ever reason you chose to not reply to my request to see you and I accepted that and moved on to others who are open to communicate.

This group is more then likely all the same people as those who also use Leo’s list.

Hi Bonnie - Sorry you felt the need to defend yourself so adamantly.   I did not post here with any intent other than trying to figure out if it was known you were MIA for vacation or whatever.  I was leaving on vacation after the 25th and was hoping to see you before then - that's all. 

I believe I did follow your protocol with a text message.. I waiting 3-4-5 days and then pinged you again.  Once I didn't hear back, I posted here.  Sorry to offend.

You can run your business however you like, however from my perspective, it would be courteous to let potential clients know you are a) not interested in seeing me and/or b) you are unavailable until xxxx date.  I don't need the specifics but some of us have wants, needs and schedules too so it would just be nice to know that we can move on to someone else.