Leyla • White • LL • 1183

I had a rendezvous with Leyla today and it was absolutely amazing. She is a gorgeous french girl with blue eyes and curly blond hair, absolutely amazing. Slim and well proportioned body, full lips - this lady got the looks. Leyla said that she's 22 and I absolutely believe her. The pictures ARE real and recent. She has great skills and she is not a clock watcher. I paid extra for GFE and that is what I got. A well mannered and respectful girl, she seemed a little shy in the beginning, but became much more open at the end of the session. Leyla mentioned that she visits Kingston regularly. I did see her ads on leolist before, but I thought it was just another bait&switch -the pictures were too good :) I had a great time ad will definitely see Leyla again when she visits Kingston next.

P.S. I know I did a few reviews in a row, but I am not here to market anyone - I am just enjoying my first free summer in Kingston ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Leyla is as advertised, especially visually.  She looks amazing and a great smile.  As most reviews state, she is rather shy at first.  I find this a bit of a struggle as I'm a novice in this field and need someone to help kick things off.  

She had great lips, a fantastic firm bottom and was really tight.  It didn't take long before she had me blow my top.  Unfortunately I booked an hour and I'm usually only good for one shot.  Since it was an out call to my place, I had her join me in my hot tub and we chatted.  She's very sweet and innocent.  By the time she was ready to leave, she had opened up a lot.  I think additional visits is where things would improve that initial shy hump.

Edited by freddyvvl
  • Thanks 1

I can also say Layla is very good at what she does and very good looking. I've seen her on multiple occasions and Wasa happy guy walking out every time.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.