Visiting Ottawa August 12-15

I will be hosting incalls in Westboro.
Priority will be given to returning guests and extended dates

www.datearden.com

twitter.com/_ArdenTO

[email protected]

647-503-6210 (text only).

35l6oba.jpg

With my bookish ease, gently tousled hair, and wild brown eyes and boldframes that beg you to inquire within, you are wondering where we might have crossed paths before.

At a glance, I am in my early 20s, Asian Canadian, and university-educated. I have a soft, yet curious nature and I walk with a slight bounce to my steps. Are you surprised that I am a young lady who likes to march to the beat of her own drums?

I look a lot like the nerdy school girl you wished you had the courage to talk to. Curiosity is what drew me companionship, I had always been drawn to the unfamiliar and the offbeat. You can find me in between Toronto and Ottawa, but blink twice, and you might find me elsewhere.

Our time together is fueled a desire to electrify: you know that feeling when your favourite singer looks at you in the eyes as they begin to sing the first few lines of your favourite song? The goal is to create moments where it seems like nothing else matters and there is no one else but us, in this universe. I strongly believe that those who I let into my world will have a bedside full of stories to share â?? at least, I am sure you do. We might be strangers in the beginning, but once we begin dancing, you will be asking for an encore once the final song plays out.

Yours,
Arden

Rates

30 minutes - 180
1 hour - 300 [Lyla: 250]
90 minutes - 450 [Lyla: 400]
2 hours- 600 [Lyla: 500]
3 hours - 800 

02.jpg