Karmella - intoxicating Asian Goddess in Winni Aug. 20-25th

KARMELLA

3.jpg

paste image host

Visiting Winnipeg Aug, 20-21-22-23-24-25th - Upscale Downtown Location

I am flattered to have caught your attention and now its my turn to entice you with what I have to offer.

I am the total dream companion to those who request & demand the ultimate Best and looking for professional and discrete services. My aim is to make you feel at ease at all times and for you to enjoy an unforgettable, romantic & personal experience. If you are looking to unwind the company of a stunning, sensible Asian woman with whom you can genuinely connect then look no further!

IMG_1967.jpg

I am an intoxicating and passionate pleaser who love being pleased and lost in the moment, chances are, you are not going to want to put me down! To begin, I offer a sensual, exciting and intimate experience wit respectful gentlemen only. Everyone who meets me will agree that I am a sweet and charming woman who carries herself with a slight touch of flirtatious personality. Behind the soft-skinned, athletic, toned Asian body, you will discover I am not a spinner! I am the perfect woman who is able to adapt in any given situation and environment. I carry myself in sophisticated and professional manners on a daily basis. I am actively staying healthy playing tennis, running, strength training, endurance & aerobic exercises.

IMG_2015.jpg

You need to meet me ❤️

5''4, 118lbs 32DD

438-925-7700

[email protected]

Join Mailing list for more Photos & Special offers & deals http://WWW.BLE-LIST.COM