Forever Massage, Susan

Any one have some info on Susan please feel free to PM me..I hear there is also a new girl at 832 corydon was told she is mid 30ish and suppose to be one of the top 3 massage lady's in Wpg..any thoughts? 

Susan is for sure not Rose, but Sasha has gone by the name Rose, but at Forever, she is just Sasha.

Both ladies have skilled hands.  Susan is smaller and cuter.

3 hours ago, usernametaken said:

So just ask for #31?......this would be better than trying to remember names.

31 and 41 combo please😉

At least provide a brief description  of the lady. 

9 hours ago, usernametaken said:

So just ask for #31?......this would be better than trying to remember names.

31 and 41 combo please😉

And just like McDonalds, once you get to the table you find they gave you the wrong order. 

12 hours ago, foofer said:

And just like McDonalds, once you get to the table you find they gave you the wrong order. 

That's basically how the owner runs things......

"And just like McDonalds, once you get to the table you find they gave you the wrong order. "

Great humour ... but very true. MP places can be just as guilty of "bait & switch" as advertising providers. Sure it is lower fees involved but just as disappointing and annoying!!!

Always hard to say Forever because you rarely get who you ask for. I've been fortunate there because when I call in I always say if I don't get who I ask for then I just leave  

The lady I see at Forever (Hannah) provided me with her phone number, so I book directly with her rather than calling the studio, that way no surprises.

The only other lady I've seen there is Rose, and I'd rate them both pretty close overall, but Hannah gives a better massage.

I've seen Rose before and found her massage to be really good. So now I'm intrigued about Hannah..I tried Sunny back when she was at Broadway and her massage was also very good. Good tip on getting their personal number if they are willing to give it out 

Had a session with Susan. Average massage. Left happy. Offerd to go an extra mile but I opeted not to. Very easy to talk, average English. Will repeat.

Edited by Poseidon678

23 minutes ago, praireboy said:

Haven’t seen any forever Kijiji advertising  for a week, are they still open?

They've moved across the street to 741 St. Mary's, and their new name is Body Matrix. Look for ads for Body Matrix.

They stopped using the name in their ads a long time ago.  Probably too much heat from talk on here.  Same reason the girl's names keep changing.

When I last saw Susan in the spring she said they were closing the location in September.  Hmm. Guess she was right.

10 hours ago, Horndog66 said:

They've moved across the street to 741 St. Mary's, and their new name is Body Matrix. Look for ads for Body Matrix.

That's strange.  Street view shows Body Matrix was already there over a year ago. The new ads have the forever phone number but no staff names. I wonder if it's the same girls or they cleaned house.