Forever Massage, Susan

2 hours ago, foofer said:

That's strange.  Street view shows Body Matrix was already there over a year ago. The new ads have the forever phone number but no staff names. I wonder if it's the same girls or they cleaned house.

Not strange at all. Body Matrix was there before with different owners. They sold, and the new owners, formerly of Forever, kept the name, meaning they don't have to change any signage...

Signs at 712 St Mary's are already down, and the house has been painted.

Winnipegmassageplaces.ca, which appears to be run by competitors, says in a "news" item that Forever only lasted a few months, and police are watching the corydon location. Forever was not for ever, but they were at 712 for at least 10 months. 

Sounds more like the landlord was smart enough to not renew the lease.

But what I am really curious about is how is she able to use the same name of the company (Body Matrix ) which was previously in that location. Obviously somebody has the rights to the company Body Matrix.

well as long as I can still see the same few girls that I like at my conveniences I am a happy camper for sure!!!

I will say this, I am glad I found this hobby from joining this site and chatting with some of you...much much more fun than most SP services I ever experienced!!! Thats a fact...

I just joined recently but have enjoyed the ability to share information without getting slammed for not including a link or not doing an image search. 

On 10/5/2018 at 12:37 AM, carlsoto said:

Not strange at all. Body Matrix was there before with different owners. They sold, and the new owners, formerly of Forever, kept the name, meaning they don't have to change any signage...

Winnipegmassageplaces.ca, which appears to be run by competitors, says in a "news" item that Forever only lasted a few months, and police are watching the corydon location. Forever was not for ever, but they were at 712 for at least 10 months. 

Cheaper to keep the name than buying new signs.

Sounds like self-explanation. By the way, how to earn 1000 points for Community Reputation without reputation activities?

make a diiference between 10 and 12 months? I only care about who provide good services. like the title of this topic. very specific about susan. no concern about the competitions.

Edited by necya625

5 hours ago, usernametaken said:

Cheaper to keep the name than buying new signs.

Yeah, hard to understand, right? Must have something to hide 😉

On 10/5/2018 at 9:51 AM, usernametaken said:

Sounds more like the landlord was smart enough to not renew the lease.

But what I am really curious about is how is she able to use the same name of the company (Body Matrix ) which was previously in that location. Obviously somebody has the rights to the company Body Matrix.

Maybe there was a relationship before.

Same old girls working. New place (Body matrix) is super nice. Looks very professional and all. Not like the last dump but bit open to the road. Was going to go for Susan but she was busy. So decided to go with Maya. She said she’s new to the place. Very beautiful face but bit to the chubby side. Overall perfect for me. It’s very hard to guess the age when it come to asians. Think she is bit to the late 20’s. Ohh man, she can give a freaking good massage. Book for 1 hour. She took all the time (gave me extra 5-10 mints I think) and gave a perfect massage. Left happy but had some restrictions. Maybe, I’ll get more lucky next time.

Edited by Poseidon123